There are 42 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

"I am sure happy I am not a _________ fan tonight"

"I am sure happy I am not a _________ fan tonight"

Which fan base is hating life the most right now...
Cowboys. All those super bowl predictions down the drain



Has to be cowboys for sure since there are so many of them, and the expectations are so high, But the Cards got the rawest deal. Thats a solid football team that missed the playoffs. The west is gonna be brutal next season.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Has to be cowboys for sure since there are so many of them, and the expectations are so high, But the Cards got the rawest deal. Thats a solid football team that missed the playoffs. The west is gonna be brutal next season.

hopefully the competition committee and roger goodell agree on doing away with divisions altogether
Cardinals. All you get for those 10 wins is a s**tty draft pick.
Cowboys. Is there a greater colossal kick in the nuts than having your team eliminated from the playoffs on the last game of the season three consecutive times by a different team in your division each time?
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Cardinals. All you get for those 10 wins is a s**tty draft pick.

But there are only like 5 cardinal fans....so theres that...
Cards. They had a great season and to get nothing for it, just sucks. The NFC west is going to be even crazier next season.
Cowboys. But who gives a f***k. F***K THE Cowboys.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Cardinals. All you get for those 10 wins is a s**tty draft pick.

I wouldn't necessarily say that. They had a very good year and have a nice young nucleus and one if the best coaches out there. Their future is pretty bright.
I would definitely say the Cowboys
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Dec 29, 2013 at 11:27 PM ]
Cardinals fans are also closet Cowboys fans. So their pain is double. Lol
10-6 isnt unheard or to not make the playoffs... bears had that happen last year. I think its a big tossup b/t cowboys and bears... the cowboys fans I watched the game with tonight were so pissed...
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Cowboys. Is there a greater colossal kick in the nuts than having your team eliminated from the playoffs on the last game of the season three consecutive times by a different team in your division each time?

Ouch... good point
the cowboys are cursed. They only have one playoff win since 1996.