There are 52 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

TO looking like a clown

Anyone else notice TO once again not respecting the team/stadium they way he ought to during the last game ceremonies? Eddie D, Berman, Rice, Clark, Young, Jed all on stage in suites looking sharp, and TO is wearing jeans and a sweater with old ratty looking converse.

Dude just didn't and never did get it. He could have been soo good for soo long had he just not been mental.

Mods feel free to merge if yah want, just didn't think this really belong in any of the other TO threads.


[ Edited by WINiner on Dec 29, 2013 at 9:19 AM ]
I heard he wasn't even invited to the last game he just showed up
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,608
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I heard he wasn't even invited to the last game he just showed up

he should not have been invited. he is yesterdays trash. gene washington and john taylor should have gotten an invite before him. hell invite willie mcgee before owens. the kids have not idea who mcgee was or what he could have been
He was getting boo'ed when he talked
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,608
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
He was getting boo'ed when he talked
good, the only time i promote booing.. well that and people should boo roman everywhere he goes, no matter if he is going to a game or buying catfood at the store
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
He was getting boo'ed when he talked
good, the only time i promote booing.. well that and people should boo roman everywhere he goes, no matter if he is going to a game or buying catfood at the store

It actually seemed to me that he got a half hearted cheer. Maybe it was just my side of the stadium. Not sure what it sounded like on tv.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Anyone else notice TO once again not respecting the team/stadium they way he ought to during the last game ceremonies? Eddie D, Berman, Rice, Clark, Young, Jed all on stage in suites looking sharp, and TO is wearing jeans and a sweater with old ratty looking converse.

Dude just didn't and never did get it. He could have been soo good for soo long had he just not been mental.

Mods feel free to merge if yah want, just didn't think this really belong in any of the other TO threads.




Jerry and Steve could have hooked him up with some Van Heusen gear

shame on them
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I heard he wasn't even invited to the last game he just showed up


LMAO i just laughed so hard when i read this, I also saw J.J. Stokes walking around the stadium in jeans and sweater I'm not joking i really did i tried to get a pic but he walked by to quick for me to get my camera out. I also saw Joe Starkey walking around the stadium.
This guy, TO is absolute filth that can't seemed to be rinsed away.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 922
He was dressed like that because all his money goes to all his baby mamas. Dude has one pair of clothes.
Originally posted by cciowa:
he should not have been invited. he is yesterdays trash. gene washington and john taylor should have gotten an invite before him. hell invite willie mcgee before owens. the kids have not idea who mcgee was or what he could have been


Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
He was getting boo'ed when he talked

I disagree completely with all of this. TO is one of the greatest receivers based on what you want out of a WR: talent, skill, physical dominance, and fiery desire to be the best. Don't even start about his "poor attitude" because to dismiss his contributions all together makes for poor judgment. There was no hiding it TO clearly developed into a team cancer and enigma every where he went but come on... he's a Niner great IMO.

That said... he's an a*****e for dressing up like that.
Originally posted by MarkD:
He was dressed like that because all his money goes to all his baby mamas. Dude has one pair of clothes.

Its gotta suck being so "young" with your career over and k owing that you were such a s**thead that you won't get chances to do commercials or an analyst job Lol. f**k him
Who cares?
I think TO knows he's dropping off the face of the earth, and has burned so many bridges he'll just try to get in on anything he can to get some attention. If the 49ers had turned him down, he'd be showing up on the Dallas sideline with Romo these final two weeks.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I heard he wasn't even invited to the last game he just showed up

Where did u hear that? Link ?