There are 198 users in the forums

raiders miscellany

Shop 49ers game tickets
no question their defense is going to be solid next year..

now with shaub/mcfadden and POSSIBLY sammy watkins? (looks like desean jackson might be a rumor to join the raiders too) this offense is going to be pretty explosive.. im sure the raiders fans are going nuts right now. i would definately see vegas about this team next season.
Originally posted by denali22:

now with shaub/mcfadden and POSSIBLY sammy watkins? (looks like desean jackson might be a rumor to join the raiders too) this offense is going to be pretty explosive.. im sure the raiders fans are going nuts right now. i would definately see vegas about this team next season.

See Vegas? You're actually gonna put money on the oakland f**king raiders?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

He sounds like every raider fan every year lol

Their QB is a pick-6 machine, their o-line sucks, their RB is never healthy, their coach is lost and their defense is full of guys who were in their prime 2 years ago. If they draft Watkins and trade for Jackson, they have a great WR corps, but again, their QB and O-line ruin that.
They still could pick a QB with #5. Schaub's career has gone so south, the Raiders are only giving up a late-round pick so good for them I guess.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Schaub sucks now he sucked on a good team with one of the best receivers in the game and a good run game and defense behind him. If he couldn't put up a decent performance with the Texans roster he will be even worse in Oakland.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
They still could pick a QB with #5. Schaub's career has gone so south, the Raiders are only giving up a late-round pick so good for them I guess.

They could, but I'm not convinced that's the best value. IMO, a guy like Sammy Watkins, Greg Robinson or maybe even Khalil Mack is better value than Bortles, Bridgewater or Manziel. They could get an impact player at #5 then go with Jimmy Garoppolo, Zach Mettenberger, Taj Boyd or maybe even David Fales later.
Originally posted by 99problems:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

He sounds like every raider fan every year lol

whoa.. not saying they're gonna win the f**king superbowl, but id definately bet on a 7 win season..
I'll probably get laughed at for this, but now that the Raiders got Schaub, I'd like to see what Harbaugh could do with Terrelle Pryor.

[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Mar 21, 2014 at 1:37 PM ]

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
I'll probably get laughed at for this, but now that the Raiders got Schaub, I'd like to see Harbaugh could do with Terrelle Pryor.

i'd take pryor over mccoy and gabbert any day.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I'll probably get laughed at for this, but now that the Raiders got Schaub, I'd like to see what Harbaugh could do with Terrelle Pryor.

[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Mar 21, 2014 at 1:38 PM ]
Good for the Raiders. Schaub should be a good stop gap QB for them while grooming a rookie. They need pieces all over the place and are still several years from becoming a good team, unless they have some killer drafts..

ive posted this like a year ago as well. I feel like pryor could really do some damage in the right system. id def trade for him ..

ive posted this like a year ago as well. I feel like pryor could really do some damage in the right system. id def trade for him ..

I remember that post!

Just kidding, I don't.
Share 49ersWebzone