There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

raiders miscellany

  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,388
LOL Raiders!!
I feel sorry for them.
Originally posted by 190836:
I feel sorry for them.

Why?
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by 190836:
I feel sorry for them.

Why?

Because they're like the smelly retarded midget stepbrother that no one wants to hang with no matter how much $$$ they have.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by 190836:
I feel sorry for them.

Why?

Because they're like the smelly retarded midget stepbrother that no one wants to hang with no matter how much $$$ they have.

like susweel?
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Actually it was a great deal for Oakland. 1 year prove yourself deal and up to 4 mill...cap hit is 1.55 and 2.25 is in incentive


JDT, sorry I thought you done went Dan Snyder on em'.

At what point is enough, enough? After being drafted McFadden signed a 60 mill contract with 27 guaranteed. What's the over under he makes it through the season avoiding the Injury List.
Here's a lil something I copied from a raider fan on Bleacher Report:
I haven't felt a level of so much disgust and disappointment since the "Tuck Rule." What Mckenzie has done to this franchise is unforgivable, I am honestly so infuriated right now that I feel sick to my stomach. I am at a loss for words, how could this of happened? How did we not bring in playmakers?? How is it that Denver brought in Ward, Ware, and Talib???? We have 60+ million and we haven't even spent half of it! You know what? F$#k THE RAIDERS!!!!! can't believe I just said that, but screw you! Thanks for ruining my week and offseason/season
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,971
mckenzie is riding on the short bus. lets top, young tackle veldheer skate and wants to pay mediocre saffold a lot more?
the owner should be riding shotgun in the dumb and dumber van. gosh, is mckenzie & davis jr worse than ol' man davis? maybe so.
Seriously Raiders . . . . .
Originally posted by AUniner:
Mckenzie should be fired. Soon.

That said I can understand why no one wants to sign there. They are better off committing to the long term right now and stockpiling as many draft picks as possible. Get the guys they want in GM & HC and build their player base.

McKenzie is better GM than Baalke
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by AUniner:
Mckenzie should be fired. Soon.

That said I can understand why no one wants to sign there. They are better off committing to the long term right now and stockpiling as many draft picks as possible. Get the guys they want in GM & HC and build their player base.

McKenzie is better GM than Baalke

youre about to overdose on crack if youre being serious, if not get someone ready to call poison control for you
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
At what point is enough, enough? After being drafted McFadden signed a 60 mill contract with 27 guaranteed. What's the over under he makes it through the season avoiding the Injury List.

Likelihood is he won't play 16 games for them, but his new contract structure accounts for that. I think the main reason for his return is to give him 1 final chance to prove himself while keeping a playmaker on offense (when healthy), which they need. They are investing in the OL, which helps, and realize they can't fill every hole this year. Next year's RB class looks to be much better and far deeper than this years class, though I do expect them to add a back in the mid rounds this year.

Since Saffold was projecting to one of the guard spots, they should turn their attention towards Alex Mack. Plug him at center and slide Wiz over to one of the guard spots, would definitely upgrade the talent upfront.
Originally posted by CenCal9er:
Here's a lil something I copied from a raider fan on Bleacher Report:
I haven't felt a level of so much disgust and disappointment since the "Tuck Rule." What Mckenzie has done to this franchise is unforgivable, I am honestly so infuriated right now that I feel sick to my stomach. I am at a loss for words, how could this of happened? How did we not bring in playmakers?? How is it that Denver brought in Ward, Ware, and Talib???? We have 60+ million and we haven't even spent half of it! You know what? F$#k THE RAIDERS!!!!! can't believe I just said that, but screw you! Thanks for ruining my week and offseason/season

That was some of the fans feels here back in 2004, and also when a former QB who wont be named was drafted #1 over Aaron Rodgers in 2005.
Does anyone think we can trade our first and next years first along with a 3rd and our 4th round picks for the raiders 5th pick??
There's a Raider thread already