There are 198 users in the forums

Nnamdi Asomugha retiring

Shop 49ers game tickets
Best of luck Nnamndi!
This is just another example of that joke of retiring at a certain team. Only people who are going to be a HOF should have the right to retire as a member of the team they choose because other wise its joke.
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:
This is just another example of that joke of retiring at a certain team. Only people who are going to be a HOF should have the right to retire as a member of the team they choose because other wise its joke.

i disagree
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
he sure aged quickly.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:

what? every team has had long-time players who were revered by fans and teammates, but were not hof talent. surely, they deserve to retire for the team. so, you'd tell john taylor, "naw, you can't retire a niner because you're not going to the hof?"
He's a grown man, he can retire wherever the fucc he wants to. Smh at some fans in here.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Get paid, play mediocre, retire early........ The ahmed plummer plan

That should be errbodys plan. GET PAID. See Albert Haynesworth
So after Rogers suffered a hammy injury, do we pluck him out of retirement
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
@SportsCenter: Nnamdi Asomugha will announce his retirement as an Oakland Raider Friday. Asomugha played 11 NFL seasons, earning Pro Bowl honors 3 times.

Should have stayed in Oakland, smh lol.

Wish him the best, he might not have worked out for us, but I do wish him the best in life and that he can make a positive impact on society.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

I don't think I would, maybe if there is another CB out there if we need one, but I don't believe that I would because he is bad with pass coverage, which is something that we need the most from that position. Maybe use Brock as the LCB and Tarrell Brown as the RCB with Wright being the nickle back, I think we are still in good shape at that position.

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by niteshade80:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

I don't think I would, maybe if there is another CB out there if we need one, but I don't believe that I would because he is bad with pass coverage, which is something that we need the most from that position. Maybe use Brock as the LCB and Tarrell Brown as the RCB with Wright being the nickle back, I think we are still in good shape at that position.

Perrish Cox was cut last week too.
Share 49ersWebzone