There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Randy Moss delusional as ever

Jimmy Graham leads in receiving TDs with 15 and Moss claims he could put up that many in a season if he really had to. Yeah, just like you said you're the GOAT while playing for the team who drafted the real GOAT. He wouldn't be the primary receiver on a team he was playing for right now except for a few really sucky teams.
"If he really had to"? !!!!! Like, whilst he was playing he never really had to so he didn't bother?
Moss would have never been on a team I owned or managed. World class HOF talent, but you could never count on the effort. Even worse, he flat out quit on plays, games, teams. In my book this is the same as point shaving, betting on games, etc. To be honest I am surprised the SF situation last year didn't devolve into something bad, aside from his silly GOAT rant. I think Moss knew that Harbaugh would kick him off the team right away if he pulled the same old crap.

I would say the same about TO (just my opinion, I would never have him on my team if I was in a position to make the decision). But at least you could never question his on field effort. He was just a diva extraordinaire, ego maniacal narcissist that could divide a locker room quicker than a group of dry-wallers on meth.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Moss would have never been on a team I owned or managed. World class HOF talent, but you could never count on the effort. Even worse, he flat out quit on plays, games, teams. In my book this is the same as point shaving, betting on games, etc. To be honest I am surprised the SF situation last year didn't devolve into something bad, aside from his silly GOAT rant. I think Moss knew that Harbaugh would kick him off the team right away if he pulled the same old crap.

I would say the same about TO (just my opinion, I would never have him on my team if I was in a position to make the decision). But at least you could never question his on field effort. He was just a diva extraordinaire, ego maniacal narcissist that could divide a locker room quicker than a group of dry-wallers on meth.

All of this. You can have all the talent in the world, but if you don't work, it will only get you so far. Very fitting that he never won the big one.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Moss would have never been on a team I owned or managed. World class HOF talent, but you could never count on the effort. Even worse, he flat out quit on plays, games, teams. In my book this is the same as point shaving, betting on games, etc. To be honest I am surprised the SF situation last year didn't devolve into something bad, aside from his silly GOAT rant. I think Moss knew that Harbaugh would kick him off the team right away if he pulled the same old crap.

I would say the same about TO (just my opinion, I would never have him on my team if I was in a position to make the decision). But at least you could never question his on field effort. He was just a diva extraordinaire, ego maniacal narcissist that could divide a locker room quicker than a group of dry-wallers on meth.

All of this. You can have all the talent in the world, but if you don't work, it will only get you so far. Very fitting that he never won the big one.
Between the 2, I would rather have TO. At least he always gave his all, where Moss seemed to only be alive on plays directed to him, and even then, didn't seem to really put in the effort. When viewing the epic Candlestick games, specifically the great giants comeback, just seeing all the plays TO made, and how he made the entire giants defense look awful. He made Jason Sehorn look like a deer caught in the headlights. Such a shame he became a locker room cancer.
The only way he would be leading the league in TD's like he said is if he was the main target for a team in the redzone with his height and jump skills maybe it could happen. But hes old and slow he doesn't have the skills anymore to be a 10+ TD guy. I would say if he were playing today he would have close to 10 TD's at the most at this point.
[ Edited by Raul98 on Dec 26, 2013 at 8:54 AM ]
A Jason Sehorn reference... lol i hated that guy
Almost as delusional as T.O. thinking he could still play in the league
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Almost as delusional as T.O. thinking he could still play in the league

he can, hater.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Almost as delusional as T.O. thinking he could still play in the league

he can, hater.

That's why a team hasn't picked him up in how many years?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Almost as delusional as T.O. thinking he could still play in the league

he can, hater.

That's why a team hasn't picked him up in how many years?

physically, why do you say he is delusional to think he can't play in this league?
[ Edited by Afrikan on Dec 26, 2013 at 1:28 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
physically, why do you say he is delusional to think he can't play in this league?

Check my critique in one of the previous posts. There comes a point where the baggage isn't worth it. The law of diminished returns.

Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Almost as delusional as T.O. thinking he could still play in the league

he can, hater.

That's why a team hasn't picked him up in how many years?

physically, why do you say he is delusional to think he can't play in this league?

Tim Ratty sucks
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
physically, why do you say he is delusional to think he can't play in this league?

Check my critique in one of the previous posts. There comes a point where the baggage isn't worth it. The law of diminished returns.


MAN I HATED STATS CLASS
Originally posted by English:
"If he really had to"? !!!!! Like, whilst he was playing he never really had to so he didn't bother?

he insinuated that we were saving him for the playoffs last year.........................


which was true....... but why even bring it up.....