There are 42 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What the Seattle Loss to Arizona Means.

it means that if we don't beat ATL tomorrow, we won't see the post season.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
it means that if we don't beat ATL tomorrow, we won't see the post season.

False
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
But what if NO loses to the Buc's wouldnt that keep Zona alive at least for the 6th seed?

I believe the Saints would still be the 6th seed if they both finish with 11-5 records. It would go to a tie breaker and I'm pretty sure it is head to head matchups. FYI the saints beat them earlier in the year.
Originally posted by Num1player16:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
But what if NO loses to the Buc's wouldnt that keep Zona alive at least for the 6th seed?

I believe the Saints would still be the 6th seed if they both finish with 11-5 records. It would go to a tie breaker and I'm pretty sure it is head to head matchups. FYI the saints beat them earlier in the year.

Zona is in with Win and Saints loss
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
Zona is in with Win and Saints loss

What about the tie breakers if they have the same record?
Originally posted by LVJay:
All of a sudden you can hear a pin drop (echoed by silence and from rigged stadium)

i'm pretty sure those fu**s set a record for loudest silence ever on the Palmer TD pass.
and probably loudest boo's ever too! those plucky seahag fans.....they just feel the game so much harder than regular people. and their coach has so much FUN
for the record: i am now officially more worried about the cards than the hags. but at least the cards arent (completely) full of contemptible b*****ds
Originally posted by GreenReaperTT:
for the record: i am now officially more worried about the cards than the hags. but at least the cards arent (completely) full of contemptible b*****ds

We'd be home against them in the playoffs. I'm not concerned.
It means they're massively overrated. They remind me of the falcons last year, winning close games all year until the playoffs.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,517
All this Seattle loss means is more pressure on the 9ers to win the next two games. Sure Atlanta sucks right now but this could damn well be their Super Bowl and no way they lay down for anybody.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
All this Seattle loss means is more pressure on the 9ers to win the next two games. Sure Atlanta sucks right now but this could damn well be their Super Bowl and no way they lay down for anybody.

If the Niners play their best game, it isn't going to matter how the falcons feel about it.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
it means that if we don't beat ATL tomorrow, we won't see the post season.

False

yea...we're not beating arizona there....
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
methinks the Hawks gave that game away to further the odds of us not making it to the playoffs via losing games.

either way, it shows that Seattle is scared.

Yeah, they gave away a chance to win the NFC WEST, stay undefeated at home, a 1st round bye, and Home field advantage just because of us?? Yeeaahhh I don't think so! They just got exposed and finally everything is catching up to them.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
it means that if we don't beat ATL tomorrow, we won't see the post season.

ATL will tank the game tomorrow and the rest of the season to secure their top spot in drafting J.Clowney. It's all about strategy for the future.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
it means that if we don't beat ATL tomorrow, we won't see the post season.

False

yea...we're not beating arizona there....

Why not? We handled them in week 6, and it shouldve been a bigger margin than the 12 pt win. We shouldve scored TD's 2 or 3 times early, but settled for FG's.

Theyre going to be worn out after a hard fought, physical battle against the Seahawks.

Plus, we own them. Were built to beat them, and have had their number for a while now. Were 8-1 against them in our last 9 meetings. Crabtree OWNS Patrick Peterson.

And the biggest reason...Carson Palmer is their QB.