There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What the Seattle Loss to Arizona Means.

Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
I wonder if Carroll also thinks the loss to Arizona is a blessing in disguised?? Lmao..I guess today was another glorified practice for them and was supposed to blow the Cardinals out.

I'd love to hear him try to spin this one into a positive.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Seattle fans as I expected are complaining about the refs. I think they have gotten use to all the holding their DBs do that when a call is made they can't believe it. The Sherman PI on Fitz was clear as day. Yet they point to that as a horrible call. SMH


What else are they saying on .nut?
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
I've coached defensive backs for a long time and love strong, aggressive play by DB's but Seattle has gotten away with for a long time is thuggery. The fact that they are getting called now finally means that someone complained enough and it was heard. But yes, I love watching them complain when its called yet I question why it still seems like receivers have to beg for calls in Seattle. We see it on TV, how can they not see it live? Sherman is the worst.

They do hold alot. It's caught up a little but still not enough calls imo.
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
I've coached defensive backs for a long time and love strong, aggressive play by DB's but Seattle has gotten away with for a long time is thuggery. The fact that they are getting called now finally means that someone complained enough and it was heard. But yes, I love watching them complain when its called yet I question why it still seems like receivers have to beg for calls in Seattle. We see it on TV, how can they not see it live? Sherman is the worst.

They do hold alot. It's caught up a little but still not enough calls imo.

They hold a lot because they're coached to do it. Sneaky Pete's seachickens are coming home to roost.
How do you lose when you get 4 picks?
It means that fake penalty on Drew Brees where we hit his shoulder pads and not his head or neck was really, really costly. Because we would have 3 losses right now and control our destiny for the division, week off and a bye.

Now we got to count on the Rams beating them at Seattle which could happen but it's a long shot IMO....
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1898574-washington-state-representative-joe-fitzgibbon-sends-out-controversial-tweet

Gets even better.
LOL. Loved watching the moral of all my coworkers, who are seattle fans, drop as they checked their smart phones over and over again today.


They went from "we are unbeatable at home" when i told them AZ was no joke and could upset, to "f**king refs".
Here's a great article that explains our situation if we Beat Atlanta but lose to Arizona we would still win on a division record, so we have to take care of business on Monday.

http://www.revengeofthebirds.com/2013/12/22/5236864/nfc-playoff-picture-arizona-cardinals-still-need-a-win-and-help-to

Got 4 Niners going tomorrow to win my fantasy league......Colin, Vernon, Dawson and Niners D. GO NINERS!
49ers clinching tomorrow BOOK IT
Originally posted by SportsFan:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1898574-washington-state-representative-joe-fitzgibbon-sends-out-controversial-tweet

Gets even better.

if you post something on the internet it's akin to giving a scizo hoarder a newspaper

you'll never get it back and it's always going to be there somewhere

why can't we have a seattle thread?
[ Edited by xtm059 on Dec 22, 2013 at 9:28 PM ]
SF just needs to worry about themselves right now and let everything else play out.
[ Edited by captveg on Dec 22, 2013 at 9:45 PM ]
methinks the Hawks gave that game away to further the odds of us not making it to the playoffs via losing games.

either way, it shows that Seattle is scared.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
methinks the Hawks gave that game away to further the odds of us not making it to the playoffs via losing games.

either way, it shows that Seattle is scared.

you can't be serious about giving the game away.
I'll be happy with a clinch. All that other stuff would be icing on the cake.

We gave so many teams chances and missed so many breaks (drew brees FUMBLE, Vance Mcdonald dropping that wide open td pass vs Carolina, Seattles b.s. rain delay etc.).