There are 158 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What the Seattle Loss to Arizona Means.

Jake long torn ACL. SEA chances just got better next week
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,874
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by CrosstownTraffic:
It means the 49ers must win on Monday night.

Oh, really


Turn off the lights and it will get dark... rain is wet
Originally posted by LVJay:
For Christmas and a goodbye present to the CANDLESTICK, the football GODS shall grant us:

1. We win tomorrow (but of course)...

2. Lambs shock that azz in seaderrall

3. Falcons beat Panthers next week

4. Niners tear Cards a new hole (we win big in Arizona)

5. Niners (all of a sudden) get 1st seed

6. 6th ring!





Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
No effort ?

We were down a few points into the 4th

Add a missed fg too

If you watched that game, you would agree. We had no energy, no life in that game after that loss in Seattle. This was also when Nnamdi was playing tho.... so maybe that's why
[ Edited by kronik on Dec 22, 2013 at 7:26 PM ]
I don't think it means anything to us until we stop playing scared and getting blown out by them every time we visit.
Some would call it "backing into the playoffs". I prefer to call it "$hitting the bed" or "Doing a Peyton". Regardless you have to think that the Seahacks are questioning themselves quite a bit. They are struggling on offense against good defenses. So where is Harvin? They seem to need him and he was being saved for the playoffs. So does he play now that the game means something?
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Some would call it "backing into the playoffs". I prefer to call it "$hitting the bed" or "Doing a Peyton". Regardless you have to think that the Seahacks are questioning themselves quite a bit. They are struggling on offense against good defenses. So where is Harvin? They seem to need him and he was being saved for the playoffs. So does he play now that the game means something?

His hip must be really bad. I would not be surprised if his career is over soon. They really screwed up giving up a 1st, a 3rd and a huge salary extension on top of it.
[ Edited by kronik on Dec 22, 2013 at 7:36 PM ]
Just flat out come out and hit them in the mouth. Need a rabbid Crabtree and Boldin. The only way to stop a bully is to bloody them.
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
No effort ?

We were down a few points into the 4th

Add a missed fg too

If you watched that game, you would agree. We had no energy, no life in that game after that loss in Seattle. This was also when Nnamdi was playing tho.... so maybe that's why

It was a poor offensive game plan
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
It was a poor offensive game plan

That as well, but I also felt our players lacked energy that game. They even said it themselves after the game
Recent superbowl winners have actually been mediocre in december I believe. f**kin hawks trying to use that as their strategy. Sneaky b*****ds.
PHI vs. DAL- SNF

SF vs. ARI-FOX

Knew PHI/DAL was going to be the flex game a few weeks ago. Pretty obvious based on how that division was shaping up that it was going to come down to this.

The bad news, SF-ARI will have Joe Buck calling the game.
[ Edited by robniner on Dec 22, 2013 at 8:01 PM ]
Seattle fans as I expected are complaining about the refs. I think they have gotten use to all the holding their DBs do that when a call is made they can't believe it. The Sherman PI on Fitz was clear as day. Yet they point to that as a horrible call. SMH
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,962
Originally posted by robniner:
PHI vs. DAL- SNF

SF vs. ARI-FOX

Knew PHI/DAL was going to be the flex game a few weeks ago. Pretty obvious based on how that division was shaping up that it was going to come down to this.

The bad news, SF-ARI will have Joe Buck calling the game.

I've coached defensive backs for a long time and love strong, aggressive play by DB's but Seattle has gotten away with for a long time is thuggery. The fact that they are getting called now finally means that someone complained enough and it was heard. But yes, I love watching them complain when its called yet I question why it still seems like receivers have to beg for calls in Seattle. We see it on TV, how can they not see it live? Sherman is the worst.