LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 285 users in the forums

What the Seattle Loss to Arizona Means.

Shop 49ers game tickets
What it means to me is that the Niners are a bad call in New Orleans away from potentially having home field advantage throughout the playoffs. The NFL officiating is a joke...and must be dealt with. It is an absolute disgrace.
Solution...put 2 officials in the booth. One reviews all penalties (and call also call penalties if they are missed...such as the blatant holding call in the SB which cost the Niners the game) and the other reviews every play for the yard marker. Hopefully, that will get it right.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
For Christmas and a goodbye present to the CANDLESTICK, the football GODS shall grant us:

1. We win tomorrow (but of course)...

2. Lambs shock that azz in seaderrall

3. Falcons beat Panthers next week

4. Niners tear Cards a new hole (we win big in Arizona)

5. Niners (all of a sudden) get 1st seed

6. 6th ring!

Originally posted by Black24Razor:
Yes but most teams fans aren't already making plans to go to the Super Bowl.

Well, I would hope those who are actually going to the Super Bowl have already made their travel plans by now . . .
Seems like it might be tough to get reservations at this late date

But, maybe you're not speaking literally . . .
I don't know any Seahawks fans who are counting their Super Bowl chickens, er . . Seahawks, before their hatched
What it means to me is that the Niners are a bad call in New Orleans away from potentially having home field advantage throughout the playoffs. The NFL officiating is a joke...and must be dealt with. It is an absolute disgrace.

Solution...put 2 officials in the booth. One reviews all penalties (and call also call penalties if they are missed...such as the blatant holding call in the SB which cost the Niners the game) and the other reviews every play for the yard marker. Hopefully, that will get it right.
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Lisa12 you guys did have a hard time at AZ...if it wasn't for a int by Palmer go figure and the run back on that int...could have been another loss

Either way it wasnt easy as RW was sacked 5-6 times

Point was, they have faced some tough DEE but, more times than not, they've come out with the W
(yes - Palmer had some miscues in the game at AZ as well - difference was, the Hawks were able to capitalize, unlike today)
As others have mentioned, not the time to go cold . . . . 't will be an interesting final regular season week.

Point was it wasn't like you said it was

Rams will get a second chance to beat you guys...if they don't beat themselves like most of your wins
It means the 49ers must win on Monday night.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
All of a sudden you can hear a pin drop (echoed by silence and from rigged stadium)
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
Yes but most teams fans aren't already making plans to go to the Super Bowl.

Well, I would hope those who are actually going to the Super Bowl have already made their travel plans by now . . .
Seems like it might be tough to get reservations at this late date

But, maybe you're not speaking literally . . .
I don't know any Seahawks fans who are counting their Super Bowl chickens, er . . Seahawks, before their hatched

Your SB inexperience is showing...plenty of time to make reservations and arrangements
Originally posted by CrosstownTraffic:

Oh, really
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
No player available is worth what rgiii was. Even he wasn't worth what the rams got.

pretty true. but that doesn't mean they can't trade down and get a mid 1st round pick this year and a 1st next year, with a throw in 3rd rounder. they do not need to get 3 1st round picks to have a great trade. just having a 5 spot want to jump the 4 spot to the 3 spot could net them an extra 2nd or more. just look at what the 2010 draft did for the niners O-line

Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by CrosstownTraffic:

Oh, really

Originally posted by nw9erfan:

I dont want to blame the refs for that loss. What really lost the game was Gore's dropped pass where he broke wide open on 3rd down late in the game.

The Colts game hurt too. It was the first & only time I ever seen our team play with no effort since Harbaugh took over.
[ Edited by kronik on Dec 22, 2013 at 6:35 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Your SB inexperience is showing...plenty of time to make reservations and arrangements

I stand corrected then.

I guess I just assumed, since I'll be in LasVegas and made those arrangements quite some time ago (don't like to procrastinate on these things).
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by nw9erfan:

I dont want to blame the refs for that loss. What really lost the game was Gore's dropped pass where he broke wide open on 3rd down late in the game.

The Colts game hurt too. It was the first & only time I ever seen our team play with no effort since Harbaugh took over.

No effort ?

We were down a few points into the 4th

Add a missed fg too
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Dec 22, 2013 at 6:38 PM ]
I wonder if Carroll also thinks the loss to Arizona is a blessing in disguised?? Lmao..I guess today was another glorified practice for them and was supposed to blow the Cardinals out.
Share 49ersWebzone