LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

Week 16 Game Day Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jcool:
Talk about a one in a million interception from Alex Smith... cant wait for the GIF on it.

Yeah, he's having a smash up game. Playing like its 2005 all over again.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Oops I read it as a compliment..I thought he meant they will stay on top and read ferocious D

6 weeks ago Chiefs defense was #1 in total defense. They are 26th now.

Wow I am so wrong.

Alexsexual

Edit 22nd

But I thought "Alex Smith makes their defense better", wasn't that what everyone was arguing? What happened?

Lol

They are scoring too fast because of the MVP's high octane offense.
What happened to Drew Brees?
Trent Richardson......the gift that keeps on giving, 5 carries, 11 yards today.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Man, donald brown has turned himself into a pretty good football player. He used to be the guy f**king everything up when peyton was there. Now he's the guy making big time plays for that team.

Like I said. lol
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Lol, I'm not.

Look at all the picks they wasted on griffin when the better guy is right there already.
Did a monsoon just hit Carolina?
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Dec 22, 2013 at 11:59 AM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Talk about a one in a million interception from Alex Smith... cant wait for the GIF on it.

Yeah, he's having a smash up game. Playing like its 2005 all over again.

The offensive play calling is putting him in terrible spots. Lots of 3rd and longs today because of failed runs. They need to go pass heavy intermediate & short routes to force the Colts to change their defense coverage.
God I want Dallas to win that division and play them in the Wild Card round... they are soooo bad on D

Not sure how they could reverse that touchdown, Brown was a beast, even while getting yanked on by the facemask.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Oops I read it as a compliment..I thought he meant they will stay on top and read ferocious D

6 weeks ago Chiefs defense was #1 in total defense. They are 26th now.

Wow I am so wrong.

Alexsexual

Edit 22nd

But I thought "Alex Smith makes their defense better", wasn't that what everyone was arguing? What happened?

You weren't saying that at 9-0 so you explain what changed?

Suddenly he does/did make the defense better?

What happened is that Alex has been a top Qb in yards, td's, qbr the last 4-5 wee

I'll tell u what changed, and I shouldn't have to explain it to a 49er fan, we all knew what would happen, the Chiefs have been completely figured out with their "small ball" offense, and now they have no answer bcz Mr. Perfect cannot stretch the field if his life depended on it.

This shouldn't be anything new to any Niner fan.

U guys just got way too moist about their 9-0 start, when they were clearly pretenders.

That is all.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Trent Richardson......the gift that keeps on giving, 5 carries, 11 yards today.

Stupid b*stard cost me my fantasy league
  • jrg
  • Veteran
30 passing attempts from Brees and they have 6 points

lol
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Did a monsoon just hit Carolina?

Oh oh...time for Brees to go potato. If they can't win today, they are in trouble. Having to go on the road in the playoffs means adios New Orleans.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 22, 2013 at 12:00 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone