There are 166 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Week 16 Game Day Thread

The teams most likely to win a Super Bowl have always had what?

1. A franchise QB
2. A high scoring offense
3. A sound, play-making defense

You can argue #1 and #2 but you cant #3.

Defense simply wins in the playoffs. So, which teams does that leave?
Graham yelling "suck my dick" to the Panthers fans. What a douche.
f**k yeah Breesus! 12-10 Saints!
Oopsies Alex!
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
The teams most likely to win a Super Bowl have always had what?

1. A franchise QB
2. A high scoring offense
3. A sound, play-making defense

You can argue #1 and #2 but you cant #3.

Defense simply wins in the playoffs. So, which teams does that leave?

Bengals...when the Red Rifle is on his game. I mean if Joe Flacco is a franchise QB? :)
I swear every time there's an incomplete pass the receivers begging for a penalty against the defense like a total little crying biatch. They need to shut the hell up.
Originally posted by English:
Are you serious?

You don't think they could beat Dallas? I think Dallas would be the easiest division winner to play.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

Not sure why people are cheering for NO. Personally I'd rather see the 49ers travel to Carolina than New Orleans in the playoffs. Saints are a whole different team playing at home than on the road.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Oopsies Alex!

Matt Cassel strikes again?
alex smith and the chiefs playing like poo today, cant face the raiders every week!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Not sure why people are cheering for NO. Personally I'd rather see the 49ers travel to Carolina than New Orleans in the playoffs. Saints are a whole different team playing at home than on the road.

Saints home field isnt that big of deal vs. SF.

I have no fear of the Saints. That defense is terrible, they have no rushing game, and we have played them well/beat them in the last 3 meetings. Should be 3-0 but got jipped this season.

That Carolina D is much more intimidating from the team vs. team perspective. Plus I'd like Carolina to go beat up Russell Wilson before we clean them up.
We're getting healthier and peaking; our defense is beastly (as usual) and our offense is beginning to click now with Crabtree back in the lineup.

We almost beat the Saints in their home if it wasn't for that BS call on Brooks. We can't beat the Bears on the road? Huh? Seriously, lol?

Bears have too much offense and also most likely frigid weather.
I would much rather go into CAR. F this
Graham yelling "suck my dick" to the Panthers fans. What a douche.

lol thats awesome, f**k panther fans