There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Week 16 Game Day Thread

The Lions self inflictedly threw their season away.

The Bears are getting their ass handed too on America's Game Of The Week.

The Pack........well they were done once Rodgers went down.

Forget the Vikings.

Does anyone in this division truly deserve to go to the playoffs?
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Cutler has to be the most overrated QB of this generation.

When your defense is f**king terrible and your offense is literally FORCED to be 1-dimensional the whole game, how does that make him overrated? Not really defending Cutler, I don't give a s**t.

Watch SNF next week as the Third Annual NFC East Division Championship is decided once again involving the Dallas Cowboys.
Hahaha. Dumb f**king bears
All I know is that the 3rd and 4th seeds are going to get absolutely murdered on wild card weekend
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Seriously though...Cutler is f**king terrible. How is he still a starting QB?
I don't think there will be a true "winner" of the NFC North division next week. They will still both be losers.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

When your defense is f**king terrible and your offense is literally FORCED to be 1-dimensional the whole game, how does that make him overrated? Not really defending Cutler, I don't give a s**t.

How are they being forced? They have Matt Forte at RB not Anthony Dixon. They choose not to run which makes them idiots.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
All I know is that the 3rd and 4th seeds are going to get absolutely murdered on wild card weekend

I will say I could see Philly beating New Orleans in Philly since New Orleans struggles on the road
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

How are they being forced? They have Matt Forte at RB not Anthony Dixon. They choose not to run which makes them idiots.

That's a whole different discussion then. Now we're talking about play-calling and coaching staff rather than Jay Cutler being overrated. I guess the point I was trying to make was, why are we calling him overrated when the play-calling totally abandoned the run?
Originally posted by robniner:
The Lions self inflictedly threw their season away.

The Bears are getting their ass handed too on America's Game Of The Week.

The Pack........well they were done once Rodgers went down.

Forget the Vikings.

Does anyone in this division truly deserve to go to the playoffs?

2009 nfc west!

that's what I was thinking at first but then the Saints lost and are the sixth seed and any remainding team can beat them outside of that dome
Originally posted by Sims84:

that's what I was thinking at first but then the Saints lost and are the sixth seed and any remainding team can beat them outside of that dome

This. And I for one would be delighted to witness the demise of those two smug f***s, Brees and Payton.
As for Philly, if they're on their game they could beat anybody. BTW is there a better rb than McCoy in the NFL? He's magic. Philly has weapons and their defense may be coming along at just the right time.