There are 167 users in the forums

Week 16 Game Day Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I hope Philly wins out and we play Chicago in round 1.

I'd rather play the eagles I think.
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by NineCoronas:
I feel sorry for Michael Vick. With the emergance of Nick Foles, he has been completely forgotten. His career is basically over.

This should be a readily available emoticon.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Out of Dallas, Chicago, and Philly, the Eagles will be the toughest matchup if we go the wildcard route.

Probly won't even see them unless we finish #6.
I love Riley Cooper! Great play.

Dude is an enormous racist scumbag...but ok.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by pelos21:
I feel sorry for Michael Vick. With the emergance of Nick Foles, he has been completely forgotten. His career is basically over.

This should be a readily available emoticon.

Agreed
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
I love Riley Cooper! Great play.

Lame.
The Bears look like they have been beaten by a Bear
Originally posted by Wisconsin49erfan:
http://espn.go.com/blog/arizona-cardinals/post/_/id/3694/rapid-reaction-arizona-cardinals-11

How biased:

End of the rainbow: All the Skittles in the world couldn't help Lynch in the second half. He had just 71 yards against the No. 1-ranked run defense in the league -- 11 in the second half. Arizona stuffed Lynch with gang-tackling, not allowing him to break loose. Arizona's defense made him a nonfactor in the second half and forced Wilson to throw the ball, which he eventually found a rhythm doing.

WTF? RW puts up an 11/27 for 108 yards stat line and he found a rhythm? That's crazy, Wilson didn't look good all game. If the Seattle defense hadn't kept Wilson in the game and the Hawks lost 24-10 they wouldn't be putting this kind of insane spin on his performance. Total BS.

Lol, even when Golden Boy puts up a mediocre performance, the so called media "experts" and analysts still on his d**k.

As another poster mentioned, keep Wilson in the pocket, he's average. Not scared of him whatsoever because our defense owns him and keeps him in check whether in our house or theirs. If our offense comes prepared, Roman calls a good game, Kap plays solid, and we don't commit too many turnovers, I'm very confident we can beat them in their home. If Arizona can, surely we can too.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Dec 22, 2013 at 5:50 PM ]
Seahawks are pretenders and are limping into the playoffs, it's not about who the best team is, it's about who is playing the best football this time a year, and were the hottest team going in to the playoffs right now, Crabtree adding a huge spark on offense has finally awakened
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I hope Philly wins out and we play Chicago in round 1.

I'd rather play the eagles I think.

Don't worry, the Shehawks will have to play Philly when they lose to the Rams.

I'm sure you'll have a total meltdown on here by then.

Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

Nah, he made a big mistake by saying in public what millions have said in private. Young people say stupid stuff all the time. He has some strange views on race but the brother can play. I like having big receivers.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Seahawks are pretenders and are limping into the playoffs, it's not about who the best team is, it's about who is playing the best football this time a year, and were the hottest team going in to the playoffs right now, Crabtree adding a huge spark on offense has finally awakened

this...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
NFC east and north are a joke and will be one and done, will be Carolina vs niners NFC championship or seahawks niners, I think saints are super overrated and got lucky against us.
And Rams won't be a walk in the park for Seattle.
Share 49ersWebzone