There are 224 users in the forums

Week 16 Game Day Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by defenderDX:
im having trouble keeping up. f**king crazy

The best time of year!
http://espn.go.com/blog/arizona-cardinals/post/_/id/3694/rapid-reaction-arizona-cardinals-11

How biased:

End of the rainbow: All the Skittles in the world couldn't help Lynch in the second half. He had just 71 yards against the No. 1-ranked run defense in the league -- 11 in the second half. Arizona stuffed Lynch with gang-tackling, not allowing him to break loose. Arizona's defense made him a nonfactor in the second half and forced Wilson to throw the ball, which he eventually found a rhythm doing.

WTF? RW puts up an 11/27 for 108 yards stat line and he found a rhythm? That's crazy, Wilson didn't look good all game. If the Seattle defense hadn't kept Wilson in the game and the Hawks lost 24-10 they wouldn't be putting this kind of insane spin on his performance. Total BS.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineCoronas:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
im having trouble keeping up. f**king crazy

The best time of year!

Originally posted by jrg:

I had the Cardinals. Good defense always travels well.

SHows what these guys know.
[ Edited by NineCoronas on Dec 22, 2013 at 5:31 PM ]

so much for the "experts" . . .
and, to think, some get bent out of shape when their team doesn't get national cred

That smug f**ker Hoge is gonna be smirking so hard this week. Too bad he can't put the win on a factorback. lol
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

SHows what these guys know.

I have been saying all year that these lucky last minute wins would eventually catch up to the Seahawks and it finally is.
The best time of year!

It's the mostttttt, wonderfulll timee, of the yearrrrrrrrrr

I feel sorry for Michael Vick. With the emergance of Nick Foles, he has been completely forgotten. His career is basically over.
I hope Philly wins out and we play Chicago in round 1.
I love Riley Cooper! Great play.
I feel sorry for Michael Vick. With the emergance of Nick Foles, he has been completely forgotten. His career is basically over.

Out of Dallas, Chicago, and Philly, the Eagles will be the toughest matchup if we go the wildcard route.
Share 49ersWebzone