There are 130 users in the forums

Week 16 Game Day Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Antix:
All we gotta do in Seattle is not turn the ball over and play decent defense. We do that we'll win every time.

woooooooooooooo WE GOT GAME FILM FROM RAMS AND CARDS IN OUR OWN DIVISION! f**k yea lol
Originally posted by jimrat:

Originally posted by Rocket4989:
unless the bears win.

Ya, I guess that's right.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Pete the Cheat basically blaming loss on refs. Haha

Originally posted by NineCoronas:
Originally posted by baltien:
Sounds to me like the OP is on point. I think the 'Hawks have bought into all the hype. They're still a good team, but are looking very vulnerable right now IMO.

What gets me is that the seahawk fans have bought into this as well. They actually believe they have the best team in the league and are blind to the fact that they got lucky on at least three occasions this year.

I would say at least 5 occasions. And they're only 12-3...and a joke. What was Midget Wilson's stats today??

Even if we go to Seadderall they will get owned
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
STUPID FKN LIONS AND SAINTS! Wanted the lions and saints to win their divisions.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
STUPID FKN LIONS AND SAINTS! Wanted the lions and saints to win their divisions.

why would you want the saints at home? Get them out of that noisebox so they embarassed on the road.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
So nice to see Seadderall get beat at home!!!! I think its a big confidence boost to any team that goes up there to play them and a big hit to their own inflated confidence.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Lion fans were booing them and Schwartz as walking off said "What the f**k you booing at?"

On their board their fans said they should wear Harbaugh masks to torment him. Hahaha

Got a video? Please! Its what I want for Christmas is to see that video!!!!!

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
I would say at least 5 occasions. And they're only 12-3...and a joke. What was Midget Wilson's stats today??

Even if we go to Seadderall they will get owned

I would lve to see the look on the hags fans faces if that happened.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by NineCoronas:
Originally posted by baltien:
Sounds to me like the OP is on point. I think the 'Hawks have bought into all the hype. They're still a good team, but are looking very vulnerable right now IMO.

What gets me is that the seahawk fans have bought into this as well. They actually believe they have the best team in the league and are blind to the fact that they got lucky on at least three occasions this year.

[ Edited by pelos21 on Dec 22, 2013 at 5:12 PM ]
Brady is incredible. Put him with a bunch of college kids and he'd find a way to win.
Share 49ersWebzone