LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 296 users in the forums

Mike Florio: Niner Hater

Shop 49ers game tickets
Mike Florio is the biggest turd in sports. I'm convinced he's worse than Skip Bayless

"At some point, Rice got back to his gloves. And he started putting stickum on them. And his gloves with stickum helped get him to Canton."

What a douche, trying to smear the GOAT
f**k mike florio

f**k you mike florio

Eat a dick mike florio

I wanna join twitter just to tell you to go f**k yourself mike florio

Mike florio likes to fist himself

I could keep going all day

f**k YOU FLORIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly.... Maybe someone wants to help me but...

I think we should create a website and then spam his twitter account with it, while also spreading it on Niners websites.

Something like...

MikeFlorioisadirtyc**t.com

Will someone help me???
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Honestly.... Maybe someone wants to help me but...

I think we should create a website and then spam his twitter account with it, while also spreading it on Niners websites.

Something like...

MikeFlorioisadirtyc**t.com

Will someone help me???

I'll definitely give your site a couple hundred hits lol
this guy strategically words his write ups to get a rise out of people and it works every single time. i find it funny.
http://preybitz.wix.com/mikeflorio-dirtyc**t

PLEASE HELP ME SPREAD THE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bump.

Time to fight back!!

Someone who actually uses twitter... please send him this link! FLOOD HIS TWITTER!!
[ Edited by Big_Daddy on Feb 7, 2015 at 10:22 AM ]
Now that f*ck is trying to go after Jerry Rice. He's single-handedly trying to smear his HOF reputation. The first thing that we could do is take PFT off the Webzone's newsfeed. He's just been antagonizing us for over a year. Someone has got to teach that b*****d a lesson.
I never pay much attention to this hack
http://preybitz.wix.com/mikeflorio-dirtyc**t

PLEASE HELP ME SPREAD THE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol.... I will say that he does seem to have an agenda or bias against the 49ers.... and that's me trying to be as objective as possible.... but he did have the Harbaugh to Cleveland scoop and basically had his integrity called into question by york.... I probably wouldn't do Jed or his organization right after that BS.... And he is an east coast guy who grew up with the 49ers being a dynasty.... this created a ton of anti 49er backlash amongst football fans outside the Bay who had grown tired of them for various reasons.... despite Jed's attempts to distance us from that greatness, many still have a deep seated dislike for this organization.

Florio used Kawakami as a news source. Obviously these trolls are cut from the same cloth.

Florio is a classic hate and controversy media pundit. I blame ESPN. This kinda visceral reporting of hateful garbage started during the TO era. Just negativity reporting to stir s**t up. Just starting s**t to create a media frenzy and devour careers.

Florio = Douche baggery perfection.
Originally posted by Jboobie:
Lol.... I will say that he does seem to have an agenda or bias against the 49ers.... and that's me trying to be as objective as possible.... but he did have the Harbaugh to Cleveland scoop and basically had his integrity called into question by york.... I probably wouldn't do Jed or his organization right after that BS.... And he is an east coast guy who grew up with the 49ers being a dynasty.... this created a ton of anti 49er backlash amongst football fans outside the Bay who had grown tired of them for various reasons.... despite Jed's attempts to distance us from that greatness, many still have a deep seated dislike for this organization.

What was his scoop? He said we almost traded Jim and Jed said CLE inquired about Jim and that he asked Jim was this something he wanted Jim said no and we said no thanks. Now who do you believe? Jed or Florio?
Bump.

Time to fight back!!

Someone who actually uses twitter... please send him this link! FLOOD HIS TWITTER!!

Trust ive looked for that coward on many occasions he doesn't have his own Twitter account the closest is the PFT account which i am sure all the writers besides that piece of s#it use.
Originally posted by Jboobie:

"the Harbaugh to Cleveland scoop"???!!!
Florio is a total douche. He uses the term "yours truly" to describe himself. That's all you need to know.

He thinks that tearing down Jerry Rice will raise him up. Total d bag
Share 49ersWebzone