LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 400 users in the forums

Mike Florio: Niner Hater

Shop 49ers game tickets
holy f**k this guy never quits
Yup he just rewrote his old bs article and didn't say anything new. Of course Seacock fans trolled the f#@k out of the article. I guess they want to repeat as most irritating fanbase.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
So Michigan loses 31–0 today at Notre Dame and f**k face Florio is instantly writing up an article about how Harbaugh will be the next HC for the Wolverines. Well it was more of him stirring some s**t up like he is constantly trying to do when it comes to anything Harbaugh. So he's immediately making that conclusion because Michigan got hammered in their first game of the season. This guy is really hard up for stuff to write about.

2nd game of the season. They are 1-1 right now.
Saw the title of the article and thought, "surely this was written by Florio."
Originally posted by crake49:
Murph and Mac in the morning on KNBR are always saying nice things about Florio. If anyone knows how, they should flood the Murph and Mac show with questions about why they are pimping a Niner hater who should have ruined his own credibility a long time ago with his string of wrong reports about the Niners.

Who cares about KNBR, especially Murph and Mac. 9 times out of 10 I turn on the radio to listen, they are talking about the Giants. Even during NFL playoff week, Gary and Larry were talking about the damn Giants. About the only people I like to hear on KNBR are Ronnie Lott and Greg Cosell who are all about football and nothing else.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
According to wikipedia Florio is a lifelong fan of the Minnesota Vikings. That might explain some of the hate.

I've noticed that a lot of Vikes fans really hate the 49ers. Hmmmm....I wouldn't know why.
Harbaugh, isn't going back to college. Shuler, Lienart and the Boz aren't either.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran

Is no way NBC should have a media member that's so obviously biased
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
I've noticed that a lot of Vikes fans really hate the 49ers. Hmmmm....I wouldn't know why.

Playoffs in the 80's
Originally posted by KID9R:

Is no way NBC should have a media member that's so obviously biased

Good reply. haha

Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
So Michigan loses 31–0 today at Notre Dame and f**k face Florio is instantly writing up an article about how Harbaugh will be the next HC for the Wolverines. Well it was more of him stirring some s**t up like he is constantly trying to do when it comes to anything Harbaugh. So he's immediately making that conclusion because Michigan got hammered in their first game of the season. This guy is really hard up for stuff to write about.

2nd game of the season. They are 1-1 right now.

Well okay but Mich getting shutout by ND was the impetus for his stupid retread of 'Harbaugh will be leaving the Niners' rumors.
Can we all just get on twitter and start out own campaign of bullsh*t:

Breaking news! Is @MikeFlorio facing charges about beating his lontime lifemate? He continues to avoid the issue #MikeFloriioBoyfriendBeater

• SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5280High:
Can we all just get on twitter and start out own campaign of bullsh*t:

Breaking news! Is @MikeFlorio facing charges about beating his lontime lifemate? He continues to avoid the issue #MikeFloriioBoyfriendBeater

I think this would actually do some damage to his rep....if enough people retweeted....
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/09/week-one-power-rankings-5/ He really doesn't like the niners
incident till proven guilty, yo!
Share 49ersWebzone