LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

Mike Florio: Niner Hater

Shop 49ers game tickets
I hate to say it but he's done a good job establishing his brand by being a complete hater. He went from being a lil douche bag with major east coast bias that I didn't care about to a 1 way ticket to jail if I ever find the guy.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
I hate to say it but he's done a good job establishing his brand by being a complete hater. He went from being a lil douche bag with major east coast bias that I didn't care about to a 1 way ticket to jail if I ever find the guy.

Which is why I think our mods should remove the PFT from the news feed. Florio is basically trolling the Niners organization and its fans. And whenever we leave comments on his sh*tty website, he instantly removes our comments. It's not a two-way street. If he won't allow us to respond on his site, I say we should remove all traces of him from ours. What do you guys think?
Originally posted by Psinex:

Which is why I think our mods should remove the PFT from the news feed. Florio is basically trolling the Niners organization and its fans. And whenever we leave comments on his sh*tty website, he instantly removes our comments. It's not a two-way street. If he won't allow us to respond on his site, I say we should remove all traces of him from ours. What do you guys think?

You've got my vote brotha . Fuq that guy!
Originally posted by Psinex:

No doubt, he has a serious hate on for the Niners.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Yes dude needs a severe ass beating

Yup. Needs to get his teeth knocked out. Throw him in the ring with Harbaugh and let Harbaugh whoop his candy ass
For Florio:

Best thing I saw on Florio was somebody saying that PFT should really be called PFTMZ. Says everything you need to know about his methods and his credibility. I can't stand the d*ckhead.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jason McIntyre ‏@jasonrmcintyre

Most jaw-dropping thing i've read in free agency RT @JimmyTraina Seriously, how completely unlikable is Mike Florio? http://wp.me/p14QSB-9rcm
This guy is such an insufferable d-bag
You guys think that anybody who doesn't say positive things about the 9ers are haters. The media's job is to find weaknesses in teams and exploit them. There would be nothing to talk about if everything was positive.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Jcool:

Most jaw-dropping thing i've read in free agency RT @JimmyTraina Seriously, how completely unlikable is Mike Florio? http://wp.me/p14QSB-9rcm

Wow, that dude is the king of douches.

• KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by Jcool:

Wow, that dude is the king of douches.

Yes KING!! The ironic thing in his article there is he's condemning Rapoport for not having confirmed sources when he has no problem regurgitating stories about us that are just from unnamed sources written by other journalists. And then taking incredible leaps from those stories just to stir sh!t up. Like this load of crap http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/02/report-jim-harbaughs-act-has-worn-thin-in-the-49ers-locker-room/

And he's got the balls to tell Rapoport about here-say when that story that Florio ran with is the worst instance of it.
[ Edited by KID9R on Mar 15, 2014 at 10:52 AM ]
Florio isn't a Niner hater, he's just a pot-stirrer. He's an internet version of Woody Paige or Skip Bayless. Who cares what he says. All of the nonsense that comes out of his mouth is an attempt to stir up controversy and get people to come to his website. And obviously it's working. We have a 13-page topic about him on this site and countless links leading to his site,
Anyway, the point is... don't get worked up over what he says or take stuff he says at face value. It's a charade.
[ Edited by theduke85 on Mar 15, 2014 at 11:23 AM ]
  • Jiks
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
You guys think that anybody who doesn't say positive things about the 9ers are haters. The media's job is to find weaknesses in teams and exploit them. There would be nothing to talk about if everything was positive.

Bunch of softies... Who the f**k cares what Florio says?
Originally posted by theduke85:
Florio is a Niner hater and he's a pot-stirrer. He's an internet version of Woody Paige or Skip Bayless. Who cares what he says. All of the nonsense that comes out of his mouth is an attempt to stir up controversy and get people to come to his website. And obviously it's working. We have a 13-page topic about him on this site and countless links leading to his site,

Fixed
Share 49ersWebzone