LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 285 users in the forums

Mike Florio: Niner Hater

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Psinex:
Today's "article" is actually a pot shot at NFL media. Goodell is going to send a hit man to cut the brakes on Florio's car. This is probably the most inane article I've seen yet. Florio is like the journalistic equivalent of Richard Sherman. That is he seems to enjoy playing the role of a classless villain.

Here's a link to today's aforementioned disgrace:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/02/24/nfl-media-treads-lightly-in-criticism-of-jed-york/

That was just another shot at Rapapport since apparently they had a little bit of a twitter fight. Rapapport works for NFL.com so he was taking a passive aggressive shot at him by blasting him without calling him out by name. Typical Florio, coward move. I like how he felt the need to talk about his Master's degree... as if that somehow legitimizes his trolling.
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
Today's "article" is actually a pot shot at NFL media. Goodell is going to send a hit man to cut the brakes on Florio's car. This is probably the most inane article I've seen yet. Florio is like the journalistic equivalent of Richard Sherman. That is he seems to enjoy playing the role of a classless villain.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/02/24/nfl-media-treads-lightly-in-criticism-of-jed-york/

That was just another shot at Rapapport since apparently they had a little bit of a twitter fight. Rapapport works for NFL.com so he was taking a passive aggressive shot at him by blasting him without calling him out by name. Typical Florio, coward move. I like how he felt the need to talk about his Master's degree... as if that somehow legitimizes his trolling.

Interesting, referencing his Master's degree...makes it even more suspect that Mike Florio is aping Richard Sherman ala his crybaby attack on Skip Bayless.

Interesting, referencing his Master's degree...makes it even more suspect that Mike Florio is aping Richard Sherman ala his crybaby attack on Skip Bayless.

he didnt reference his masters degree
f**k HIM
Can someone go knock some sense into this rat b*****d?
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/02/report-jim-harbaughs-act-has-worn-thin-in-the-49ers-locker-room/
1st off i'll say i like russell wilson, hes on a team i dont cheer for but i dont hate on the guy, i recognize he is a talented player, but it likes florio hates on the niners when he even posts about the seahawks. his last tweet about this story on wilson, check out the last 2 words after the comma "charms everyone"....i know wilson is a good dude who gets these responses out of people, but its like florio just threw that in there as a dig to niner fans in wake of whats allegedly happening with our team right now...

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 2m
Russell Wilson shows up early for baseball camp appearance, charms everyone http://wp.me/p14QSB-9qko ;
Originally posted by crabman82:
1st off i'll say i like russell wilson, hes on a team i dont cheer for but i dont hate on the guy, i recognize he is a talented player, but it likes florio hates on the niners when he even posts about the seahawks. his last tweet about this story on wilson, check out the last 2 words after the comma "charms everyone"....i know wilson is a good dude who gets these responses out of people, but its like florio just threw that in there as a dig to niner fans in wake of whats allegedly happening with our team right now...

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 2m
Russell Wilson shows up early for baseball camp appearance, charms everyone http://wp.me/p14QSB-9qko ;

I don't get the connection but Florio definitely hates the Niners. He's still pissed about Jed denying his story about Harbaugh to the Browns and he's petty enough to take it out on the entire team. Florio= Trollio
Florio did nothing but pick against the Niners for most of last season. He rarely says anything kind or positive about our team, which happens to be one of the best organizations in football. He started this whole string of drama with his constant articles about rifts, bad relations, and money grabbing. He's a joke, and I will avoid any and all of his articles going forward.
So maybe it's time to do something about this. Mods should consider removing Pro Football Talk from the Webzone's news feed. This is part of the reason why there are so many pissed off fans. If we never saw Florio's articles, I think we would be better off. It's 100% Niners hate all the time.
Now that everyone is pretty sure that the entire thing was bunk, has anyone taken the opportunity to simply ask Florio why he would write "a trade is in place..." in the first place. This is what I meant by "there will be no consequences." Florio just continues as if nothing happened and his credibility hasn't taken any kind of hit at all.

Can someone DDos this mofo already.
Dude needs to get beat up
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Yes dude needs a severe ass beating

f**king Florio. He's desperately trying to salvage his crediblity. Too late, a*****e.
Originally posted by jimrat:
Yes dude needs a severe ass beating

Yup. Needs to get his teeth knocked out. Throw him in the ring with Harbaugh and let Harbaugh whoop his candy ass
Share 49ersWebzone