There are 201 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mike Florio: Niner Hater?

f**k this loser
This whole episode is pathetic on the part of Florio and PFT. The latest chapter in lazy journalism. It was funny seeing this f**king loser back track and tuck his tail between his legs.
wrecked. twitter is great

[ Edited by xtm059 on Feb 22, 2014 at 3:57 AM ]
I posted this comment under PFT's latest "report". Counting down until it gets deleted:

The only "mess" they need to put behind them is your irresponsible reporting.

1) You decry Ian Rappaport's unnamed sources… even though all you've ever had is unnamed sources.

2) You accuse Jed York and Jim Harbaugh BOTH of lying in order to maintain this ruse that you're an actual journalist.

3) You desperately cling to Chris Mortensen's support… without even mentioning that Peter King's sources say the exact opposite of you.

You have no interest in giving your readers all the facts, and your conduct on Twitter and follow-up posts make it obvious your number one goal is to make sure everyone thinks YOU are the guy "in the know", rather than getting the story right.

That is to say, the "mess" the 49ers find themselves in is one generated by you, Mike Florio. You have inserted yourself as part of this story with your reckless "journalism" and unprofessional follow-ups.

I hope this comment doesn't get deleted, because Florio's reporting is absolutely relevant to this story. If he were a better journalist, there would be no "mess" for the 49ers to deal with.
Originally posted by sspiker:
I posted this comment under PFT's latest "report". Counting down until it gets deleted:

The only "mess" they need to put behind them is your irresponsible reporting.

1) You decry Ian Rappaport's unnamed sources… even though all you've ever had is unnamed sources.

2) You accuse Jed York and Jim Harbaugh BOTH of lying in order to maintain this ruse that you're an actual journalist.

3) You desperately cling to Chris Mortensen's support… without even mentioning that Peter King's sources say the exact opposite of you.

You have no interest in giving your readers all the facts, and your conduct on Twitter and follow-up posts make it obvious your number one goal is to make sure everyone thinks YOU are the guy "in the know", rather than getting the story right.

That is to say, the "mess" the 49ers find themselves in is one generated by you, Mike Florio. You have inserted yourself as part of this story with your reckless "journalism" and unprofessional follow-ups.

I hope this comment doesn't get deleted, because Florio's reporting is absolutely relevant to this story. If he were a better journalist, there would be no "mess" for the 49ers to deal with.

Well said. I assume they deleted it instantly. I thought his response to Rappaport was childish. Mort is a bum too. I only listen to Schefter anyways and Rappaport isnt bad in my book.
Originally posted by sspiker:
I posted this comment under PFT's latest "report". Counting down until it gets deleted:

The only "mess" they need to put behind them is your irresponsible reporting.

1) You decry Ian Rappaport's unnamed sources… even though all you've ever had is unnamed sources.

2) You accuse Jed York and Jim Harbaugh BOTH of lying in order to maintain this ruse that you're an actual journalist.

3) You desperately cling to Chris Mortensen's support… without even mentioning that Peter King's sources say the exact opposite of you.

You have no interest in giving your readers all the facts, and your conduct on Twitter and follow-up posts make it obvious your number one goal is to make sure everyone thinks YOU are the guy "in the know", rather than getting the story right.

That is to say, the "mess" the 49ers find themselves in is one generated by you, Mike Florio. You have inserted yourself as part of this story with your reckless "journalism" and unprofessional follow-ups.

I hope this comment doesn't get deleted, because Florio's reporting is absolutely relevant to this story. If he were a better journalist, there would be no "mess" for the 49ers to deal with.

I don't see it on any of the stories...unless I'm not on the right 'report' then I think it's gone
Get a rope.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 894
PFT = TMZ
Florio is a worthless human being. He's not doing anything more than stirring the pot at this point.
when you dont have to reveal your sources you can just throw anything out there and tag it with according to sources.....
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,427
Originally posted by crabman82:
when you dont have to reveal your sources you can just throw anything out there and tag it with according to sources.....

Not revealing sources has been a part of journalism since it began

It's for protection and to get info
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by crabman82:
when you dont have to reveal your sources you can just throw anything out there and tag it with according to sources.....

Not revealing sources has been a part of journalism since it began

It's for protection and to get info

It is also a license for I can make s**t up and hide behind anonymous sources.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by crabman82:
when you dont have to reveal your sources you can just throw anything out there and tag it with according to sources.....

Not revealing sources has been a part of journalism since it began

It's for protection and to get info

i understand why it happens, but this is the collateral damage, you get dick wads who can say whatever they want to fit their agenda and just say unnamed sources told you
I posted the comment below on the pft website and had it deleted:

Florio, what is up with your self-righteous crusade against the 49ers? Even during the offseason you appear to be running a smear/hate campaign against them. If your mission was to get notoriety for yourself and this website well played; however, you just threw out any journalistic integrity you may have had left with these Harbaugh/49ers/Browns articles.
The whole twitter debacle from yesterday was tacky and your opening paragraph reeks of a pretentious know it all, when in fact, I have yet to read any hard evidence to support this theory (yet you kept calling for the 49er sources to reveal themselves). Again if this was all about getting hits to your website then mission accomplished. That said, you have come off as a major hack this weekend.


The guy is a major piece of work.
Originally posted by Temecula49ersfan:
I posted the comment below on the pft website and had it deleted:

Florio, what is up with your self-righteous crusade against the 49ers? Even during the offseason you appear to be running a smear/hate campaign against them. If your mission was to get notoriety for yourself and this website well played; however, you just threw out any journalistic integrity you may have had left with these Harbaugh/49ers/Browns articles.
The whole twitter debacle from yesterday was tacky and your opening paragraph reeks of a pretentious know it all, when in fact, I have yet to read any hard evidence to support this theory (yet you kept calling for the 49er sources to reveal themselves). Again if this was all about getting hits to your website then mission accomplished. That said, you have come off as a major hack this weekend.


The guy is a major piece of work.

need to keep posting this on his articles