There are 199 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SEATTLE STADIUM

If Bill Walsh was our head coach and Mike Holmgren was the offensive coordinator what would they do during these upcoming play-offs to give us a chance to win in Seattle. I for one am getting tired of getting smoked at that Stadium by those Seavultures and I believe it will happen again. Why can't we jump up on people 21 to nothing or 24 to 3 like they did.
Call more Playaction passes to VD and Quan, completed or incomplete, they will atleast slow down the Sea Chicken pass rush, the crowd feeds off that killer passrush in obvious passing situations.
Originally posted by LEN-RHODE9er:
If Bill Walsh was our head coach and Mike Holmgren was the offensive coordinator what would they do during these upcoming play-offs to give us a chance to win in Seattle. I for one am getting tired of getting smoked at that Stadium by those Seavultures and I believe it will happen again. Why can't we jump up on people 21 to nothing or 24 to 3 like they did.

It won't happen again
put x-lax in their gatorade.
we will shock the world when we crush the weakhawks 32-10
Originally posted by iluvdemniners:
we will shock the world when we crush the weakhawks 32-10

I really believe this^.

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
It won't happen again

And this^
Another thread about the Seahawks.... is the op Greg Roman?
Walsh's first 15 plays were scripted (set in stone). We would destroy any crowd noise with precise execution.
Originally posted by kronik:
Walsh's first 15 plays were scripted (set in stone). We would destroy any crowd noise with precise execution.

this. i thought harbaugh did this too? singletary's dumbass did it too but his first 15 plays were all runs up the gut.
WhyTF is this in Niner Talk?
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by kronik:

this. i thought harbaugh did this too? singletary's dumbass did it too but his first 15 plays were all runs up the gut.

No, I don't think any coach does that anymore. Man, we used to dominate often and early with those scripted plays. We used to score a TD on our 1st drive and 2nd drives of every game back in the day. It'd be 14-0 midway thru 1st quarter. Just demoralizes opponents and their fans.
[ Edited by kronik on Dec 13, 2013 at 9:13 PM ]
The 3rd time will be the "charm" in the Emerald City.
[ Edited by 602_JamestownAve on Dec 14, 2013 at 4:00 AM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

exactly
  • IEAD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

exactly

Because the OP wants know what Holmgren or Walsh would do, duhhhhh.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

exactly

Mods still sleeping too... MERGE!!