LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 281 users in the forums

Week 15 NFL Gameday thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
the saints are losing.

the titans are winning.

the raider game was over ever since 15:00 left in the first quarter.
Rams on top of NO, Brees already made a potato INT.
I knew Brees would suck against the Rams.
Cards are guna win
Titans suck
Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran
Brady. "Made some good plays, made a lot of s**tty plays." Drops mic after 72 seconds and departs. #patriotstalk
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I knew Brees would suck against the Rams.

jinx!

Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@SandoESPN
So they show the graphic about Drew Brees having no red zone INTs for 166 attempts ... and he throws one.
Is Zac Stacy out for the game?
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Brady. "Made some good plays, made a lot of s**tty plays." Drops mic after 72 seconds and departs. #patriotstalk

A lot of salty people with hurt feelings today.....Brady....Shanahan, LeSean McCoy.....
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Titans suck

Cardinals on offense are far improved from the team the 49ers saw in SF. Michael Floyd has been on fire, just tearing s**t up, making big play after big play. Fitzgerald has been playing like...well, himself. Carson Palmer has been chucking and ducking and going potato with less frequency. Ellington is a very dangerous threat, either running or receiving, Mendenhall has stepped up his game big time.

i like competitive people but not this loser.
WOW.........Tennessee....holy chit!!! Beautiful pass. Fitzpatrick couldn't have had any better ball placement on that pass. TD to Johnson, Titans up 10-7 after 1 quarter.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 15, 2013 at 1:54 PM ]
Good for the f**king Dolphins!
Saints defense is making so many boneheaded s**thead penalties in this game so far. They're playing with their heads completely up their ass.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

i like competitive people but not this loser.

He knows he can say whatever he wants to anyone in the NFL and he wont be penalized.
Share 49ersWebzone