There are 389 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Week 15 NFL Gameday thread

Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Keenan Allen; another got damn stud most wanted on here and yet baalke and this staff struck the f**k out all I want for Christmas is this scouting department and baalke to draft a wr stud who can come in and contribute

You know he would've loved to play for the Niners. I wonder how we'd do against the Broncos had to head right now, the Chargers defense isn't that close to our defense I would say. They were able to frustrate Manning just enough so I'm thinking we would be able to do a little more.

Any team with a legit hard nose defense like ours and the hawks would beat them, you stop their offense a few times during the game you should win because their d sucks right now. Mannings teams always consists of great offenses with average to below average defenses
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Keenan Allen; another got damn stud most wanted on here and yet baalke and this staff struck the f**k out all I want for Christmas is this scouting department and baalke to draft a wr stud who can come in and contribute

patton might still have a chance...
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,327
NBC Sports ‏@NBCSports

According to @DenverPolice, officers on scene of quadruple stabbing at Sports Authority Field. One in critical condition.
Originally posted by Jcool:
NBC Sports ‏@NBCSports

According to @DenverPolice, officers on scene of quadruple stabbing at Sports Authority Field. One in critical condition.

WTF Quadruple stabbings?
Originally posted by SneakySniper:
Originally posted by Jcool:
NBC Sports ‏@NBCSports

According to @DenverPolice, officers on scene of quadruple stabbing at Sports Authority Field. One in critical condition.

WTF Quadruple stabbings?

One dude got stabbed 4 times :p
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,327
MarkMaske ‏@MarkMaske

Scene at Georgia Dome today rivals FedEx Field last Sunday in the empty-stadium category.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,327
Kevin Seifert ‏@SeifertESPN

What other #NFL stadiums are empty today? Send pics RT @DanGrazianoESPN: 12 mins to kickoff at MetLife:



Originally posted by Jcool:
Kevin Seifert ‏@SeifertESPN

What other #NFL stadiums are empty today? Send pics RT @DanGrazianoESPN: 12 mins to kickoff at MetLife:




f**k. I want Seattle to lose this s**t. They have been getting all kinds of breaks this year. Probably gonna blow out the NYG.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,327
Ben Goessling ‏@GoesslingESPN

@SeifertESPN @DanGrazianoESPN http://twitpic.com/dotwag ;



Redskins down 14-0 early in the first to Atlanta. Guess Shanahan should have sat his entire defense instead of RGIII.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,327
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Redskins down 14-0 early in the first to Atlanta. Guess Shanahan should have sat his entire defense instead of RGIII.

14-7... Kirk Cousins with a 23 yard TD throw.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,327
John Clayton ‏@ClaytonESPN

Eli Manning leads Geno Smith, 21-20, in interceptions.
Giants keeping it a low-scoring defensive game so far. Unfortunately it's exactly the kind of game Seadderal pulls out of their butt.
f**k you chip kelly with your retarded plays
Eli with 2 picks, bad year or losing it?