There are 157 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Week 15 NFL Gameday thread

Megatron let the rookie Elam get in his head
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Yeah, I'm not scared by Lambeau at all. You'd think it will be tough to beat Rodgers four times in-a-row, and I don't doubt he'd play great, but the rest of their team is too overmatched against us.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
get ready for a trip to f**king lambeau. not one damn team has helped us out all year.

That would be the most favorable 1st round match up we could get. We own GB and a injured Aaron Rodgers plus whens the last time the Packers won a playoff game at Lambeau
To end the packers 2 years in a row? That would be fun, I live with a packers fan
Isn't Chicago leading that division anyways?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
get ready for a trip to f**king lambeau. not one damn team has helped us out all year.

That would be the most favorable 1st round match up we could get. We own GB and a injured Aaron Rodgers plus whens the last time the Packers won a playoff game at Lambeau

The last playoff game they played in GB they looked like they had no idea how to play in cold weather
wow buddy of mine needed few more points from ray rice and that last play literately stop him.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Isn't Chicago leading that division anyways?

yes but GB plays them at Chicago to end the season, so both teams control their destiny.
[ Edited by vaden on Dec 16, 2013 at 8:47 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Agreed, and LOL to blunt_probe's comment. We haven't had any help whatsoever.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

lambeau isnt scary anymore. i think it was more about that b*****d favre than the actual lambeau field hype. were more physical than them so the cold will work to our advantage. they dont want to keep getting hit by our defense in cold ass weather and our ground and pound game and physical WRs against their DBs is also in our favor.

It doesn't change the fact that the packers would be the toughest opponent we could ask for in the opening round. I'd rather see the niners go up against a pretender team like the cowboys or lions and have enough energy in the tank for rounds 2 and 3. fudge packers will be pumped for try #4 with the return of rodgers.
Plus if we end up with the 5th seed it's highly likely we would play the winner of the NFC East because most likely they will be the 4th seed
Why are you all freaking out about the Packers? They could easily lose their last two games. If we play them in Lambeau we would stomp them.
Originally posted by vaden:
No joke. If they make the playoffs, he even deserves consideration for league MVP. People severely underestimate the importance of kickers. If I was a GM, I'd pay top dollar to have the best kicker on my team every season.

Raiders used their 17th overall pick for Janikowski in 2000
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Why are you all freaking out about the Packers? They could easily lose their last two games. If we play them in Lambeau we would stomp them.

Maybe but Eddie Lacy is also the type of back that gives us fits.
can someone make a gif of the last play of the game?