There are 210 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Week 15 NFL Gameday thread

Originally posted by captveg:
That should have been a penalty on that hit. Major fine coming for sure.

i lit a dude up like that in high school on a kick return. feels so good. Thought he died.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
LOL, no just no

I believe the 49ers would still have the better divisional record so they would win. Arizona has lost 3 games in the division, 49ers have only lost 1. Not that I think Arizona will do it, they are going to get absolutely beatdown in Seattle next week so its a moot point. They barely stumbled to a victory against an undermanned, struggling Titans team.

you guys are crazy, they got crazy momentum right now, i doubt they get beat down, at the very least i expect them to make a game of it.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Seattle won't give their best effort, but I still expect them to win comfortably. Arizona matches up terribly against them.
Fractured jaw.. Ouch
Lol at the Eli watch commercial

"Precise just like Eli manning"
That's why teams should have an emergency third punker and or kicker for things like this.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:

Originally posted by Tman:

Just saw his stat line.

5 (!) INTs!!! Jesus effin Christ!!!
Cards fans think if we end up same record they win tie breaker. Haha
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

This season reminds me of the early 90's when the Niners-Cowboys was THE game. Now it's shaping up as Niners-Seahawks.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
you guys are crazy, they got crazy momentum right now, i doubt they get beat down, at the very least i expect them to make a game of it.

They're going to get get beat like a red-headed stepchild. Seattle absolutely has their number. They were up 20 points playing here in Glendale, and they weren't even playing all that well that game. Now Fitzgerald might not even play due to a concussion.....I see them having about the same chance winning in Seattle as Richard Sherman winning an award for modesty.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 15, 2013 at 7:01 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Seems if you have a home game and you are out of the playoff race, you will be lucky to fill half your stadium. Heinz Field looks barely half full.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Eric Fisher ‏@EricFisherSBJ

Peyton Manning wins 2013 @SInow Sportsman of the Year.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran