There are 262 users in the forums

Week 15 NFL Gameday thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Not sure where Peyton was throwing that one lol.
Originally posted by dmax:
I want to punch rivers in the throat

When i read that I thought wtf? Then realized P.Rivers
Guess who sucks playing Thursday night late in the season? Strategy for beating the Broncos – sustain long drives pounding the rock and win the time of possession at least 2 to 1.
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by Muggins:
I really don't see how Denver can go all the way this year. If they run into ours or seattle's defense I just don't see it.

Any D that can slow their offense down just a little bit has a chance to beat them because their D ain't stopping nobody.
If the seahawks faced the broncos in the SB, they wouldnt have crowd noise and Manning would become thier worst nightmare audibling 3 times a play
UPSET SPECIAL
Originally posted by Since07:
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by Muggins:
I really don't see how Denver can go all the way this year. If they run into ours or seattle's defense I just don't see it.

Any D that can slow their offense down just a little bit has a chance to beat them because their D ain't stopping nobody.
If the seahawks faced the broncos in the SB, they wouldnt have crowd noise and Manning would become thier worst nightmare audibling 3 times a play

Well, manning is playing at home right now and is struggling vs the chargers D, what makes you think he would school the hawks D on a neutral field?

But offense isn't Denver's problem, it's their lackluster D that will hurt them in the playoffs.
[ Edited by KegBert on Dec 12, 2013 at 8:21 PM ]
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
It's cold in Denver
Barring a miracle come back this opens the door for the patriots or even the Chiefs to get the number one seed in the AFC.

Man...Keenan Allen, it's a crime he fell to the 3rd round.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
F*** chargers/broncos!!
Keenan Allen; another got damn stud most wanted on here and yet baalke and this staff struck the f**k out all I want for Christmas is this scouting department and baalke to draft a wr stud who can come in and contribute
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

dumbazz spilling his beer on people, lol
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Keenan Allen; another got damn stud most wanted on here and yet baalke and this staff struck the f**k out all I want for Christmas is this scouting department and baalke to draft a wr stud who can come in and contribute

You know he would've loved to play for the Niners. I wonder how we'd do against the Broncos had to head right now, the Chargers defense isn't that close to our defense I would say. They were able to frustrate Manning just enough so I'm thinking we would be able to do a little more.
Share 49ersWebzone