Originally posted by SportsFan:
Arizona could end 11-5 and no playoffs.

they aint beating seattle or the niners

only way they MIGHT beat us is if we sit our starters the last week
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
With this win, GB might f**king get in. Screw that noise.

for reals

I can totally see rodgers coming back now, and I really don't want to see the niners have to play in lambeau in the first round versus having to go to dallas.

or phili, or detroit, or chicago

Yeah, I'd take any of those three over a rejuvenated GB team too. Even if they get matched up with the other seed, they'd probably beat the other wild card team, thus forcing us to go to seattle in the second round. f**k romo.
  • dwett
  • Veteran
With this win, GB might f**king get in. Screw that noise.

for reals

I can totally see rodgers coming back now, and I really don't want to see the niners have to play in lambeau in the first round versus having to go to dallas.
Well if the Lions win tomorrow they may have it. They finish with the Giants and Vikings. Although being the Lions they could lose them all. Bears Packer play the final week in Chicago so it may come down to that.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

100+ million dollar QB
And the award for the gayest post-game locker room celebration goes to..............the Green Bay Packers.
And the award for the gayest post-game locker room celebration goes to..............the Green Bay Packers.

by gay you mean happy? i agree
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Let me re-word, the most acutely feminine display of exuberation I've seen after victory in a professional football game. Dudes were hopping and girl-slapping hands and s**t, WTF?
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 15, 2013 at 5:00 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

What it looked like RT @BryanBroaddus: Garrett just said that Romo changed the play on the last interception...should have been a run call.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Arizona could end 11-5 and no playoffs.

they aint beating seattle or the niners

only way they MIGHT beat us is if we sit our starters the last week

It's conceivable but not likely. They own the tie breaker with Carolina, and since Carolina will lose to the Saints again next week., the cardinals and panthers could be 11-5 and the panthers could miss the playoffs. (the niners will clinch next week and rest their starters in week 17) But like the other poster said, they're not beating SEA next week in SEA.

Let me re-word, the most acutely feminine display of exuberation I've seen after victory in a professional football game. Dudes were hopping and girl-slapping hands and s**t, WTF?

meh, i thought they were having fun, kinda liked it
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

What it looked like RT @BryanBroaddus: Garrett just said that Romo changed the play on the last interception...should have been a run call.

throwing Romo under the bus

Garrett might not even make it to next week.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
It's conceivable but not likely. They own the tie breaker with Carolina, and since Carolina will lose to the Saints again next week., the cardinals and panthers could be 11-5 and the panthers could miss the playoffs. (the niners will clinch next week and rest their starters in week 17) But like the other poster said, they're not beating SEA next week in SEA.

all i know is that next week the cards are losing to the seahawks and we are gonna destroy the falcons. that = playoffs
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

This, his own coach is throwing him under the bus now.
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

throwing Romo under the bus

Garrett might not even make it to next week.

lol oooo fight fight fight fight