Week 15 NFL Gameday thread

f**k
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
f**k we gotta clinch at the Stick

no. ARZ plays SEA in SEA on Sunday.

Our game is on Monday.
another romo pick!

Originally posted by vaden:
Wow, epic chokejob by Romo. Probably his greatest one yet.

I turned the game off thinking it was over for sure. Didn't even think Romo could screw this one up.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by communist:
Why didnt the "first" INT count against the Titans?

cuz it hit the ground....

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by communist:
Why didnt the "first" INT count against the Titans?

Ball bounced off the ground before the defensive back "caught" it.
Thx.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I turned the game off thinking it was over for sure. Didn't even think Romo could screw this one up.

The coaches need to help him secure big leads by running the ball and draining the clock. No way GB comes back if they have any kind of decent run game.
[ Edited by captveg on Dec 15, 2013 at 4:44 PM ]
If Niners and Cards end up with the same record the Niners would make the playoffs right? Since they would have a better division record
ref was in prime position to make the right call, but he tries to help the cowboys
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
If Niners and Cards end up with the same record the Niners would make the playoffs right? Since they would have a better division record

yup

arz is like 1-3 in the division right now
Originally posted by captveg:
The coaches need to help him secure big leads by running the ball and draining the clock. No way GB comes back if they have any kind of decent run game.

jerry jones loves the forward pass
As much as I have some issues with Roman and the playcalling, OMG, could you imagine being a Cowboys fan and seeing potato Romo let your team down, time after time after time after time. Its just unbelievable.
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
another romo pick!

I really want the cowboys in the first round. Just want to be a apart of the Romo will never be clutch series.
Hahah talk of the night. Americas funniest team

Im going to go read their hame day threads hahh
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
As much as I have some issues with Roman and the playcalling, OMG, could you imagine being a Cowboys fan and seeing potato Romo let your team down, time after time after time after time. Its just unbelievable.

prolly used to it by now
Wowiw!