There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Week 15 NFL Gameday thread

• Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Antix:
Really sucks that the saints will probably get the 2 seed.. A team as bad as them on the road doesn't deserve homefield since they'd lose to any of the playoff teams on the road. It really bothers me when teams are jekyll and hyde at home and on the road.

If they lose today and they lost to Carolina in Carolina, they're going wild card and will have to start on the road. If the 49ers win out and Saints lose next week, Saints would be the #6 seed.

I hope this happens because they dont deserve it. They need to be bounced out of the first round on the road. If you cant beat crappy teams on the road you dont deserve to be in the playoffs.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
A tweet from a chiefs fan LMao

@LanceTHESPOKEN: Smith just can't help himself. He can't just have a flawless game. #Chiefs

What's funny is that flawless games are REALLY rare. Even in most of Manning's amazing games this year he's had an INT or two.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Oh no he sucks again. The 5 TDs don't count.

This.

Plus, hasn't thrown for 300 yards.

@LanceTHESPOKEN: Smith just can't help himself. He can't just have a flawless game. #Chiefs

I know, right? Remember that game that he had one incomplete pass? What a loser.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
I don't know what the stats are for QB fumbles but 4 on nearly 600 touches (not counting handoffs) seems pretty good.
[ Edited by vaden on Dec 15, 2013 at 3:55 PM ]
are the raiders even an nfl team? wow what a joke
Originally posted by vaden:
I don't know what the stats are for QB fumbles but 4 on nearly 600 touches (not counting handoffs) seems pretty good.

It's INSANELY good.
Chiefs' offense is the weak point, hm?
lol @ dallas
Hahaha cowblows getting tested and about to blow that lead.
  • dwett
  • Veteran

This.

Smith 17/20 287 yards 5 TDs. QB rating 158.3. I get the fumble but damn. Seeing this screen game makes me so jealous. Just not sure why the niners don't do it. Gore would be fine and LMJ I feel would excel in it.
[ Edited by dwett on Dec 15, 2013 at 3:59 PM ]
wow i hope our new stadium doesnt become like dallas'. they have no home field advantage at all.
Originally posted by dwett:

This.

Smith 17/20 287 yards 5 TDs. QB rating 158.3. I get the fumble but damn. Seeing this screen game makes me so jealous. Just not sure why the niners don't do it. Gore would be fine and LMJ I feel would excel in it.

Roman would get a heart attack if we ran a screen

Should be cut right after the game.

Though I hope that the author was sarcastis here.
[ Edited by communist on Dec 15, 2013 at 4:04 PM ]
Cowdicks got lucky
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Looked like a pretty clear catch to me