There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Week 15 NFL Gameday thread

Originally posted by Rocket4989:
@AndrewSiciliano: A Titans win would put the Saints and 49ers in the playoffs, regardless of what New Orleans does in St. Louis.

Hoping the Titans clap dem cheeks, not that it matters much eitherway but I like Tennessee and I'll have an awesome week at work, enjoying all the Cardinals homers tears......so delicious. Half of them seem to think that a SB berth is a foregone conclusion at this point.
Rams have first overall pick. f**k that.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
yeah. like 11-3, 10-12 for 3 TDs not right. you might be on to something...

1-3 in last 4 games. And they are playing Oakland, not exactly the greatest of teams.

wow. maybe the football gods will remove one of those 11 wins for that.

Good thing the Broncos are dominating everyone... even weak teams like the Bolts.

Again, you might be on to something.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Rams have first overall pick. f**k that.

No, the Texans do. Redskins have 3 wins, Texans have 2. I'm hoping that the Redskins win 2 more games somehow.
Titans fumble the kickoff return.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,880
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
yeah. like 11-3, 10-12 for 3 TDs not right. you might be on to something...

1-3 in last 4 games. And they are playing Oakland, not exactly the greatest of teams.

wow. maybe the football gods will remove one of those 11 wins for that.

Good thing the Broncos are dominating everyone... even weak teams like the Bolts.

Again, you might be on to something.

What do the Broncos have to do with anything? Thought we were talking about Alex Smith and KC?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Rams have first overall pick. f**k that.

No, the Texans do. Redskins have 3 wins, Texans have 2. I'm hoping that the Redskins win 2 more games somehow.

Ah..forgot about Texans
Originally posted by Jcool:
1-3 in last 4 games. And they are playing Oakland, not exactly the greatest of teams.

11-3 for the season, 30-8-1 since 2011. Last 4 games as a some grand example of a negative? LMAO (with two of those losses being great games for the Smith led offense).
[ Edited by captveg on Dec 15, 2013 at 2:56 PM ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Ah..forgot about Texans

Hoping that the Redskins win at least one of their remaining games, it'd be ridiculous to see the Rams with the 2nd and 10th-12th pick.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
yeah. like 11-3, 10-12 for 3 TDs not right. you might be on to something...

1-3 in last 4 games. And they are playing Oakland, not exactly the greatest of teams.

wow. maybe the football gods will remove one of those 11 wins for that.

Good thing the Broncos are dominating everyone... even weak teams like the Bolts.

Again, you might be on to something.

What do the Broncos have to do with anything? Thought we were talking about Alex Smith and KC?

Oh! I thought recent records counted now when deciding overall stats, good and bad teams, players, etc. My bad. I misunderstood you.

Let's just go back to totally subjective hating and cherry picking rather than looking at big-picture objective info. Cool?

It can't just be Yards and TDs and wins.... it has to be the RIGHT KIND OF yards, TDs, and wins....
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,880
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Jcool:
1-3 in last 4 games. And they are playing Oakland, not exactly the greatest of teams.

11-3 for the season, 30-8-1 since 2011. Last 4 games LMAO (with two of those losses being great games for the Smith led offense).

Yeah he is a good QB and he wins... I just brought up that no other QB would throw to the RB enough to get 111 yards and 3 TDs.
Bad part of NO losing, Seattle clinches home field. They will lay down against AZ at home just to try and f**k us. Anyone know the tiebreaker situation between us and AZ?
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/parking-lot/176067-parking-crew-sfw-post-whore-amp-wolves-thread/page228/#lkoxPqGxdu21o14D.99
Originally posted by Jcool:
Yeah he is a good QB and he wins... I just brought up that no other QB would throw to the RB enough to get 111 yards and 3 TDs.

It's a fluke stat situation when 2 passes go for 50 yds each. If it was on 15 completions that would be a different story.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,880
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Oh! I thought recent records counted now when deciding overall stats, good and bad teams, players, etc. My bad. I misunderstood you.

Let's just go back to totally subjective hating and cherry picking rather than looking at big-picture objective info. Cool?

It can't just be Yards and TDs and wins.... it has to be the RIGHT KIND OF yards, TDs, and wins....

When did i say the 10-3 record didn't count? I just brought up they are 1-3 in last 4 games. Doesn't negate the 9 other wins.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Jcool:
1-3 in last 4 games. And they are playing Oakland, not exactly the greatest of teams.

11-3 for the season, 30-8-1 since 2011. Last 4 games LMAO (with two of those losses being great games for the Smith led offense).

Yeah he is a good QB and he wins... I just brought up that no other QB would throw to the RB enough to get 111 yards and 3 TDs.

HUH?? Do you actually believe that any QB can - like a puppet master - control what their RB does once the ball is in their hands? Their RB has 6 receptions so far.
[ Edited by NineFourNiner on Dec 15, 2013 at 3:05 PM ]