There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Week 15 NFL Gameday thread

Originally posted by Tman:
f**k tony romo and f**k Jason Witten

This ^

Amazing how that injury to Rodgers has given the bears and lions a shot at that division.
Brees looks scared
How the F did we lose to the Saints?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,063
Originally posted by 4t9ers:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Only with Alex Smith as the QB would Charles have 111 receiving yards with 3 TDs

you mean to say that, if you were the KC QB, you wouldn't throw it JC all day long?

on a side note, if JC were in SF, I bet we wouldn't know how to used him at all.

Yeah because Frank Gore is just completely misused .

Also they have Dwayne Bowe so not sure why they need to always check things down to Charles who has 24 more targets this year then his career best and he has only played 13 games. When your RB is being targeted the same amount as your star receiver something isn't right.
[ Edited by Jcool on Dec 15, 2013 at 2:39 PM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,044
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by 4t9ers:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Only with Alex Smith as the QB would Charles have 111 receiving yards with 3 TDs

you mean to say that, if you were the KC QB, you wouldn't throw it JC all day long?

on a side note, if JC were in SF, I bet we wouldn't know how to used him at all.

Yeah because Frank Gore is just completely misused .

Also they have Dwayne Bowe so not sure why they need to always check things down to Charles who has 24 more targets this year then his career best and he has only played 13 games. When your RB is being targeted the same amount as your star receiver something isn't right.

lol, this is just classic Webzone, slighting Alex for passing to Charles so much when they've connected on 3 TDs today in the first half.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
How the F did we lose to the Saints?

The refs swallow their whistles in NO. Saints are absolute chit on the road. 49ers playcalling was garbage on offense. Rams are just having their way with them right now.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by 4t9ers:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Only with Alex Smith as the QB would Charles have 111 receiving yards with 3 TDs

you mean to say that, if you were the KC QB, you wouldn't throw it JC all day long?

on a side note, if JC were in SF, I bet we wouldn't know how to used him at all.

Yeah because Frank Gore is just completely misused .

Also they have Dwayne Bowe so not sure why they need to always check things down to Charles who has 24 more targets this year then his career best and he has only played 13 games. When your RB is being targeted the same amount as your star receiver something isn't right.

yeah. like 11-3, 10-12 for 3 TDs not right. you might be on to something...
My Saints fan buddy is damn near suicidal right now, he's been talking an INSANE amount of s**t....now.......he's like "f**k Brees, f**k everything."
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,063
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
yeah. like 11-3, 10-12 for 3 TDs not right. you might be on to something...

1-3 in last 4 games. And they are playing Oakland, not exactly the greatest of teams.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Yeah because Frank Gore is just completely misused .

Also they have Dwayne Bowe so not sure why they need to always check things down to Charles who has 24 more targets this year then his career best and he has only played 13 games. When your RB is being targeted the same amount as your star receiver something isn't right.

What...? They're gonna be 11-3 and their offense has 35 points in one half.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
yeah. like 11-3, 10-12 for 3 TDs not right. you might be on to something...

1-3 in last 4 games. And they are playing Oakland, not exactly the greatest of teams.

Every team gets to pad their stats when playing Oakland.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
How the F did we lose to the Saints?

refs, frank gore dropped pass, kap running like a deer in headlights, and again...the refs.


Oh yea, they're almost invincible at home.
Wonder if the rams pass up on bridgewater or Carr with the skins pick
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Wonder if the rams pass up on bridgewater or Carr with the skins pick

Probably trade down further, then take Carr and Hundley after even further stocking up on picks. They're looking to have 2 picks in the Top 12, including one in the Top 3. f**king Redskins. I remember when the 49ers had the Panthers first round pick and all Carolina did was win games at the end of the season to knock that pick WAY back.
@AndrewSiciliano: A Titans win would put the Saints and 49ers in the playoffs, regardless of what New Orleans does in St. Louis.