LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

RG3 shut down for remainder of the season, Cousins to start

Shop 49ers game tickets
@SportsCenter: UPDATE: Robert Griffin III expected to be deactivated for rest of season, with Rex Grossman taking over as backup QB. (via @washingtonpost)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/11/rgiii-i-expressed-my-desire-to-play-but-shanahan-shut-me-down-for-season/
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Robert Griffin the Turd
Rookie of the year.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
That went bad quickly. I dont understand sitting him down. At this point what you have to lose? Shanny wanted Cousins to play from the get go. Skins go 3-0 from here.

I remember Shanahan talking bout how good the Niners were after we beat them. He tryin to be that new OC.
[ Edited by Antix on Dec 11, 2013 at 12:46 PM ]
used to like rg3, but the nfc east media coverage on every network made me begin to hate him
Shannahans son is a terrible OC
Originally posted by boast:
Robert Griffin the Turd

another Republican flames out in D.C.
Shannahan pretty much sank this season when he let RGIII keep playing in that wild card game with Seattle, even when it was clear he wasn't right. We all saw how that game ended - with a shredded knee...
RG-3rd QB.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
RG-3rd QB.

This lol

is his cousin any good?
No-Job-Bob
Originally posted by mickey49:
Shannahan pretty much sank this season when he let RGIII keep playing in that wild card game with Seattle, even when it was clear he wasn't right. We all saw how that game ended - with a shredded knee...

i still think that call came from Snyder....... JMO
all this means is the rams are that much closer to a top 3 pick
Would be Kap's fate if we had Wash's defense too. What a difference a year makes.
Share 49ersWebzone