LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Webzone favorite Kory Sheets to get another shot with.....

Shop 49ers game tickets
Good for him, I liked the kid, always thought we should have kept him as a return man.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
didn't look at first post in thread so I'm going to guess Seattle....

which means you didn't read about half the posts on the 1st page. But you got a +1 on your post count
Next Christian Okoye
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Next Christian Okoye

or else Cody Pickett
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Shows how much Trent Richardson sucks. This might end up being the worst trade in NFL history

Not even close to the worst trade in history! That would be the Hershel Walker trade. The Saints trading all their draft picks for Ricky Williams was horrible as well. The Bucs trading away Steve Young. I suspect the Redskins will get burned with RG3 trade too.
Trading a first, two seconds, a third and a fourth for a 30 year old washed up O.J. Simpson, has to be up on that list, Joe Thomas's finest work. Few of us are old enough to remember the 49ers having back to back 2-14 seasons and O.J. being a 49er. Walker and Williams were great players after the trades, but too much was given up for them. The Young trade was bad, at the time Young was a disaster but you could see the talent was there.
Not even close to the worst trade in history! That would be the Hershel Walker trade. The Saints trading all their draft picks for Ricky Williams was horrible as well. The Bucs trading away Steve Young. I suspect the Redskins will get burned with RG3 trade too.

Falcons trading away Favre was pretty bad too.
Shows how much Trent Richardson sucks. This might end up being the worst trade in NFL history

This! He reminds me of Blair Thomas. High 1st round pick, big, slow, and easily tackled. Fooled by the Browns.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BobS:

Trading a first, two seconds, a third and a fourth for a 30 year old washed up O.J. Simpson, has to be up on that list, Joe Thomas's finest work. Few of us are old enough to remember the 49ers having back to back 2-14 seasons and O.J. being a 49er. Walker and Williams were great players after the trades, but too much was given up for them. The Young trade was bad, at the time Young was a disaster but you could see the talent was there.
oj was by far and away the worst trade in the history of the nfl and certainly in our history. no draft picks, a broken down oj simpson, a coach who did last the season... and old school fans may recall the way we decided to "fix " the defense when we let cedrick hardman go to the raiders was to sign a over the hill, coked out hollywood henderson
Always liked him, should of kept him over coffee

Share 49ersWebzone