LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 234 users in the forums

Webzone favorite Kory Sheets to get another shot with.....

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • sfout
  • Veteran
The................... Colts!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000296307/article/report-kory-sheets-to-work-out-for-indianapolis-colts

Are you ready for the second coming of the 101st Grey Cup MVP?
Kory Sheets Vs. Glenn Coffee a pre season I will never forget! hahaha
Shows how much Trent Richardson sucks. This might end up being the worst trade in NFL history
Originally posted by NikeSBHead:
Kory Sheets Vs. Glenn Coffee a pre season I will never forget! hahaha

lol. Sheets won that battle btw. He was robbed I tell ya. Robbed!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Shows how much Trent Richardson sucks. This might end up being the worst trade in NFL history

That was a horrible trade, and to think there were people talking about how badly Indy ripped off Cleveland.

Would take Richardson on the 49ers but for all his size and strength, he's also kind of a s**tty pass blocker. He definitely belongs in a team that utilizes a powerful offensive line and man-blocking scheme.
good for him, he just won the grey cup mvp with the roughriders
He's a former Purdue football player, so I will always root for him. Hope he catches on. Had heck of season in the CFL.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Shows how much Trent Richardson sucks.

pretty much.
This made me almost sheet my pants

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

That was a horrible trade, and to think there were people talking about how badly Indy ripped off Cleveland.

Would take Richardson on the 49ers but for all his size and strength, he's also kind of a s**tty pass blocker. He definitely belongs in a team that utilizes a powerful offensive line and man-blocking scheme.

Had a discussion on this site with a fan that thought IND front office was better than ours. IMO that is a circus over there from the whiny owner on down
Originally posted by marshniners24:
This made me almost sheet my pants

LMAO

Not even close to the worst trade in history! That would be the Hershel Walker trade. The Saints trading all their draft picks for Ricky Williams was horrible as well. The Bucs trading away Steve Young. I suspect the Redskins will get burned with RG3 trade too.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Shows how much Trent Richardson sucks.

pretty much.

Who would have thought, the Cleveland Browns actually got away with something.
didn't look at first post in thread so I'm going to guess Seattle....
Share 49ersWebzone