LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

PS Safety Michael Thomas signing with the Dolphins

Shop 49ers game tickets
That is all, its safe to say we'll be drafting some DB's
Good for him, he seems like a guy who could make a living as a ST player and backup safety, hopefully he sticks.
I actually thought this guy was going to compete for Whitner's spot if we don't re-sign him after this year. From what I've heard, he's a pretty smart player with good instincts. Well good luck to him.
Thank you for Michael Thomas! We lost our 2nd CB to IR....and we lost BOTH our starting CB's in the 4th quarter. Thomas came into the game and made 2 key pass breakups and intercepted Brady in the end zone. He literally saved our season!
Originally posted by VanDolPhan:
Thank you for Michael Thomas! We lost our 2nd CB to IR....and we lost BOTH our starting CB's in the 4th quarter. Thomas came into the game and made 2 key pass breakups and intercepted Brady in the end zone. He literally saved our season!

Glad for him he getting to make plays
omg he is so amazeballs!!!!

baalkebis the suxors!!
First time Miami has beat the Pats since 2009. Suffice to say your guy is our hero today.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000298290/Brady-throws-interception-to-end-game
First time Miami has beat the Pats since 2009. Suffice to say your guy is our hero today.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000298290/Brady-throws-interception-to-end-game

Awesome to see Thomas do well in his 1st game in the NFL. And welcome to the webzone. And congrats on the Win, I hate the Pats.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Awesome to see Thomas do well in his 1st game in the NFL. And welcome to the webzone. And congrats on the Win, I hate the Pats.

Thanks. Apparently I've been here before without realizing it. Got 50 posts as of this one. I don't even remember lol.

After all the crap my team has been taking this year with losing to the Bills and the Bucs and the whole Martin/Incognito thing. Just nice to have some positives. Now if Baltimore can just suck against the Lions...............

Our PS is just an extension of the team, unlike other teams that treat them like second class citizens

They travel with the team for game day just like anyone on the 53 would. It's not surprising he would be ready to play

• sfout
  • Veteran
and this is why we should've just brought him up to the 53 if we thought he was worth it to pay him extra cash. Good to see him make the most of his most of opportunity.
he made played when it counted vs a HOF qb---knocked ball out of amendola's hands for what should have been go ahead td, then got the pick to seal win
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Everybody does
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
again, we fail to recognize talent on our own team.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
again, we fail to recognize talent on our own team.

LOL not sure if joking or serious.

We do recognize talent because he was part of our team - on the practice squad. And for over 13 weeks, he remained there. And the only reason he was plucked off our team was due to injury.

All the credit to Thomas for stepping up today, but this is just a classic case of a player stepping up to the moment.
Share 49ersWebzone