There are 183 users in the forums

Josh Gordon is a former Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by defenderDX:
sign him? or no

Weed will be fully legal and available for recreational purchase in January out here in CA. No f**king way this dude stays clean for his NFL piss test if he lives out here. lol
When's the last time this guy even played?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
sign him? or no

Weed will be fully legal and available for recreational purchase in January out here in CA. No f**king way this dude stays clean for his NFL piss test if he lives out here. lol

lmfao
He is always suspended for games and missed games. He is trouble because he is whatever.
I was on the fence with him until I saw the cocaine and harder stuff. Weed was just the beginning with him.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
When's the last time this guy even played?
Yeah, the season he put up like 1650 yards was four years ago. Four years is an eternity in the NFL. Torrey Smith was an 1,100-yard receiver 4 years ago.
Originally posted by justjim77:
I was on the fence with him until I saw the cocaine and harder stuff. Weed was just the beginning with him.

Coke is the most over rated drug everrrr... Also he only turned to booze and prescriptions due to; wait for it..... He couldnt smoke weed! Lol. Hes trying to get paid. Probs play 4 years and retire.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Coke is the most over rated drug everrrr... Also he only turned to booze and prescriptions due to; wait for it..... He couldnt smoke weed! Lol. Hes trying to get paid. Probs play 4 years and retire.

said none one ever
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

said none one ever

I dunno. Maybe its cause im naturally hyphy i can care less lol. Makes you feel like ass the next day too lol. Stick to liquor and herbs
He's coming back

Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

said none one ever

I dunno. Maybe its cause im naturally hyphy i can care less lol. Makes you feel like ass the next day too lol. Stick to liquor and herbs

Yeah coke isn't all that. Not as bad for you as liquor and opiates.

I'm telling ya not making a move for this kid's rights was silly...could have given up a conditional pick in 2020 for him probably lol.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I'm telling ya not making a move for this kid's rights was silly...could have given up a conditional pick in 2020 for him probably lol.

Me and midwest been saying that since like.... Last draft time? Lol.

Yeah I've always been in the bandwagon

Yeah I've always been in the bandwagon
He was never even shopped by Cleve right ?
Share 49ersWebzone