LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

Josh Gordon is a former Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
When i said he was a top 5 WR in the making, possibly top 3, and worth a 1st and 3rd, due to his incredibly favorable contract and sky high ceiling, people thought i was crazy....
you ARE crazy ;)

Gordon is worth a #1,was then and he is worth more now. We should have pulled the trigger.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Him and Aldon Smith would of killed and ate some hookers, stole a helicopter and crashed into a children's hospital.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
LOL at the people who didn't want us to trade for him. He damn well would have been worth a 1st rounder even with him being one mistake away from a year long suspension.

Agree. I wanted him so bad, but didn't realize it was going to take two first rounders to get him.

Disagree, not for two 1st's. Not worth the chance, particularly since things are looking up some for the 49ers now in that regard. With this guys track record, the chances are pretty good he will screw up again. I would expect that the draft will concentrate on the WR future, although I know their history is not good in this area.
[ Edited by Bluesbro on Dec 12, 2013 at 6:15 AM ]
He is leading the NFL in receiving yards at 1400

If the deal was for a 2nd, Baalke will kick himself for the rest of his life. We'll never know doe.

NO WAY he ever gets traded now
Originally posted by 5280High:
I was definitely wrong about the trade talks, should of done it... as long as he doesnt do something ruhtarded this offseason.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by 5280High:
I was definitely wrong about the trade talks, should of done it... as long as he doesnt do something ruhtarded this offseason.

yep, i thought mario would come back strong and he has not. should have done it but oh well that is just another thing i was wrong about in my life.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
course i have little confidence roman would have known what to do with him,, probably would have been a decoy here for miller
Originally posted by cciowa:
course i have little confidence roman would have known what to do with him,, probably would have been a decoy here for miller

woulda made him block all day
Are we really surprised they didn't make the move? They started Kyle Williams for 8 Weeks to watch him do nothing more than put his uniform on and fair catch punts. Baalke's and Co.'s assessment of WR talent is beyond flawed.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 602_JamestownAve:
Are we really surprised they didn't make the move? They started Kyle Williams for 8 Weeks to watch him do nothing more than put his uniform on and fair catch punts. Baalke's and Co.'s assessment of WR talent is beyond flawed.

i wish there was some sort of statement i could make to defend the team on this ,,, but there is not for all the good things they have done for the team in the last few years,, the stumbling around with the wide outs, cept for boldin, is stunning

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by cciowa:

woulda made him block all day

he would have been deactivated on game day
Cleveland never had plans to trade him.
Somthing goin on no way he plays like that for his career, remeber Braylon Edwards he was beast when with the browns.
Don't matter how good he is he would be a waste of money cause Roman wont use him why spend for a guy our OC wont use anyway. But the dude is a beast if we could get people in that know how to properly use talent then he would be worth the money.
Originally posted by Chief:
Him and Aldon Smith would of killed and ate some hookers, stole a helicopter and crashed into a children's hospital.

Real life Grand Theft Auto V? lol
Share 49ersWebzone