LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 331 users in the forums

DB Tyrann Mathieu is feared to have an ACL tear after initial tests

Shop 49ers game tickets
Doesn't dude play in Phoenix, he could just go ask the Suns medical staff to fix up the ACL in seconds
This is sad, I really wanted to see how he stacked up to Crabs in the final week, would have been fun to watch.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Too bad it wasn't a Seahawks player

That has no class!!!

Besides that: you want beat the team - especially the Seahawks - when they are at full strength, so they (SHERMAN!!) have no excuses!
The only positive is that he's young and can heal faster. Gronk also went down, a superior athlete that can't avoid injury. Some players pull and tear with injuries, Gronk seems to break. He's only 24 but with all the injuries it's more like 34.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Doesn't dude play in Phoenix, he could just go ask the Suns medical staff to fix up the ACL in seconds

It's actually an intricate process that requires them driving out way into the desert, sacrificing a bunch of baby sheep and running naked through a patch of cacti.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

It's actually an intricate process that requires them driving out way into the desert, sacrificing a bunch of baby sheep and running naked through a patch of cacti.

Well Mathieu is use to getting high on drugs so it wont make a difference.
Can't stand that guy.
Tough break...he's been pretty good
Really unfortunate. I wanted us to draft him as a corner. He's done really well. Hope he comes back strong. Although it makes things harder on us, I'm glad that there is so much legitimate competition in the NFC West. We have three squads that all have a shot to finish with 10 wins (Seahawks are already there).
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This is sad, I really wanted to see how he stacked up to Crabs in the final week, would have been fun to watch.

Patrick Peterson: "somebody else guard Crabtree."

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Patrick Peterson: "somebody else guard Crabtree."

Mathieu probably would've seriously been matched up with Crabs and put PP on Boldin. Now AZ is just f**ked.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I wanted us to draft him. reunited with Reid.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I wanted us to draft him. reunited with Reid.

Ditto.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Well, bye.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
They'll need him when we go up there... too bad for them
Share 49ersWebzone