LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 167 users in the forums

If you were named head coach of an NFL franchise, who would be your coordinators?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Just for $hit's and giggles , if you were named the head coach of any team in the league , who would you hire as your offensive & defensive coordinators ?

Lets say I was hired to coach the Jags , my first two hires would be "Geep Chryst" as offensive coordinator ...I'd instruct him to install a power running game similiar to the one Harbaugh runs, and employ some west coast offense strategy, like throwing the ball out of a split backfield, and including the FB & TE in the passing game, etc ...good old fashioned football....plus he would have the knowledge to use some read option and pistol formations

for defense , I would steal Clarence Brooks away from the Ravens , he is currently their defensive line coach , I would ask him to install an attacking 3-4 defense , and try to build a powerful front 7 asap

what about you guys?
my dad would be my offensive coordinator and uncle emilio my defensive coordinator--its not nepotism they really know their stuff
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Just for $hit's and giggles , if you were named the head coach of any team in the league , who would you hire as your offensive & defensive coordinators ?

Lets say I was hired to coach the Jags , my first two hires would be "Geep Chryst" as offensive coordinator ...I'd instruct him to install a power running game similiar to the one Harbaugh runs, and employ some west coast offense strategy, like throwing the ball out of a split backfield, and including the FB & TE in the passing game, etc ...good old fashioned football....plus he would have the knowledge to use some read option and pistol formations

for defense , I would steal Clarence Brooks away from the Ravens , he is currently their defensive line coach , I would ask him to install an attacking 3-4 defense , and try to build a powerful front 7 asap

what about you guys?

Good luck with your 30th ranked offense.
I'd go and hire Ken Zampese as my offensive coordinator and Jim Tomsula or Brendan Daly of the Vikings to be my DC.
Oc will be Jimmy Raye and we will be running the Raye-Gun offense. I love the big nickel so Mike Nolan is in as DC.
OC- susweel
DC- Amir

Special Teams- BuZzB
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
OC- susweel
DC- Amir

Special Teams- BuZzB

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Oc will be Jimmy Raye and we will be running the Raye-Gun offense. I love the big nickel so Mike Nolan is in as DC.

,,,the Big Nickel
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

what about you guys?

Good luck with your 30th ranked offense.

Geep will open it up the minute he gets away from Nolan

Nolan? Dude certainly didn't open it up in San Diego.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Nolan? Dude certainly didn't open it up in San Diego.

hahahahha geezus khryst ....I must be still rollin with nolan .....still thinking about that "big nickel" remark
[ Edited by NeeJ49er on Dec 5, 2013 at 12:36 PM ]
  • Chico
  • Veteran
OC - Mike Holmgren
DC - Buddy Ryan

Originally posted by Chico:
OC - Mike Holmgren
DC - Buddy Ryan

OC- Paul Hackett

DC- Chuck Studley
  • boast
  • Hella Fame