There are 195 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 14 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 12/5 - 12/9 ****

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Niners better watch the hell out for the Buccaneers next week. They're playing as well as anyone is right now.

You don't have to tell me that. I worry about every game.
Rainey from the Bucs is out of control, dude is beasting like its Madden on easy mode right now.
I think we're seeing the limitations of Chip's offense though, the shine has definitely come off of Foles in the snow today.
Colts still look like ass, Luck has been hapless since Wayne went down. Lousy one-read QB.
Watching this Philly game has me thinking. Why on earth would you want to have the SB, in NY, in an open air stadium in freaking Febuary?

I want to see 2 teams play each other, not the weather.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Colts still look like ass, Luck has been hapless since Wayne went down. Lousy one-read QB.

21-0, Bengals over Indy now. Looks like the NFL has figured Andrew Luck out, he's just a one read quarterback who isn't smart enough, can't hack it in the NFL, indy should have taken RG3 instead.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 8, 2013 at 11:53 AM ]
Damn u Ben Jarvis

Bernard gets all the yards, then Jarvis gets the touchdowns
Detroit's PR Ross just ran back a punt for a TD.

Not looking good for philly
Special teams are a huge determining factor in these snowy ass games.
Originally posted by KegBert:
Detroit's PR Ross just ran back a punt for a TD.

Not looking good for philly

Yeah, Chip's offense is meant to be played on turf, not in a blizzard. If only Roman could get to run his offense in a blizzard every game, dude was built for this.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 8, 2013 at 11:57 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Niners better watch the hell out for the Buccaneers next week. They're playing as well as anyone is right now.

You don't have to tell me that. I worry about every game.

And everyone said we needed to worry about STL... How did that turn out?
Originally posted by Jcool:
And everyone said we needed to worry about STL... How did that turn out?

Glennon has been sloppy, Buffalo has been sloppy and has turned the ball over, Tampa is up big but I'm not all that impressed, that big run from Rainey was killer, 49ers will have to work to shut him down but I still feel good facing the Bucs, their defense still lacks any real semblance of a pass rush.
On the other hand, Da'Rick Rodgers has 90 yards receiving for the Colts.