There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 14 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 12/5 - 12/9 ****

Originally posted by Muggins:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 4m I wonder if Baalke can petition the league: "When I picked A.J., I meant Alshon Jeffery."

lol

or rueben randle..or anyone else other than f**king aj jenkins
Originally posted by vaden:
If McCown keeps playing like this, Cutler shouldn't get his job back.

He's already better, IMO. Cutler is a strong-arm guy that makes bad decisions and lacks consistency.
Ughhhhh I want a 2012 draft re-do.... Crabtree, Alshon, Boldin, Vernon...
They're retiring Ditka's number? I thought the bears said they were weren't willing to do that anymore because they were running out of numbers to retire.
Josh McCown has been with 9 pro teams (including the Hartford Colonials) during his career. Name another NFL player who has been with so many teams, I can't. So, teams must see something, he could be another Rich Gannon.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
They're retiring Ditka's number? I thought the bears said they were weren't willing to do that anymore because they were running out of numbers to retire.

Mike Singletary was so bad as a coach, they forgot how good he was as a player and has someone wearing it.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Mike Singletary was so bad as a coach, they forgot how good he was as a player and has someone wearing it.

Must be the case, lol.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Josh McCown has been with 9 pro teams (including the Hartford Colonials) during his career. Name another NFL player who has been with so many teams, I can't. So, teams must see something, he could be another Rich Gannon.

He throws a good, catchable ball. He has nice touch. That's perfect for his monster WRs. That's not really ideal for smaller WRs that can't go up and get the ball. His style works perfectly for what they're doing in Chicago. He's outplaying Cutler and at a fraction of the coast. They could use that money to restock defensive talent.
All I know is the 3rd and 4th seeds are going to get destroyed by the 5th and 6th seeds
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Haha
cowboys suck...and watching all these other games really makes me wonder how the f**k we cant score touchdowns
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Haha

Awesome. Just awesome.
God the Cowboys are laying an egg tonight.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
God the Cowboys are laying an egg tonight.

Are you surprised?
Both teams have no D.