There are 172 users in the forums

Jon Baldwin Has Played His Last Game For The 9ers ?!

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Dodub
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phil:
Baldwin had great training camps in KC as well. They're saying Kyle Williams is too. lol

I don't remember Baldwin ever having a great training camp. His best one was the year before he was traded IIRC and that was still only so so. He always has shaky hands, run sloppy routes and been an underachiever. He never recovered from that whopping that he received from Thomas Jones.
Well Detroit just released him for a failed physical....so I guess we can just eliminate this thread.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
With our 6 WRs (yes I'm counted B Lloyd), there was NO chance he was going to make the team.

What a waste of carbon and water.

Kinda hard to see any resemblance... were the others adopted or was he??
  • Phil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dodub:
Originally posted by Phil:
Baldwin had great training camps in KC as well. They're saying Kyle Williams is too. lol

I don't remember Baldwin ever having a great training camp. His best one was the year before he was traded IIRC and that was still only so so. He always has shaky hands, run sloppy routes and been an underachiever. He never recovered from that whopping that he received from Thomas Jones.

Have been on Chiefs forums for a while. They were saying Baldwin always looked good in camp but then crap in season. Ba hands, bad route running, poor blocking.
Share 49ersWebzone