There are 172 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

AJ Jenkins Play & Coaches Letting Go of Good Talent

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by susweel:
dude catches one pass and someone makes a thread. lol

surprised?

hate to see what happens if he actually scores a td.
Originally posted by OC49erLuVeR:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
lol. Nope. I'm in San Clemente - not too far.

Nice...know any big Niner sports bars in South County (sorry i should have PM'd you)

None that I know of. JP23 Smokehouse in Fullerton is owned, in part, by a member here, though. Supposed to be good for Niner fans.
surprised?

It was Seller's Remorse...sorry...one of those watching highlights on the couch and maybe (ok i did) have an over reaction. Sorry guys! LOL

Funny on these dumb posts that people keep posting how bad it is. Don't wast your time then...hehe Just something I was interesting in knowing my other Faithful's thoughts....but the Ginn one still gets me.

1 yard last year to 469 this year. 2nd highest in his career. Most TDs in a season are 2. He's had 4 this year. It's the numbers. I can't overlook that especially when we were in need of WR's during the beginning and mid season. But you're right...end of the day it's all hindsight. But then again, that's why we have these forums...lol
[ Edited by OC49erLuVeR on Dec 3, 2013 at 10:27 AM ]
This forum advocated largely to get rid of Jenkins...because he just wasn't stepping up as you'd expect a #1 pick to do. If he has any real success in KC, more power to him. I think Harbaugh and his staff were pretty patient WRT him. By comparison, Patton is light years ahead of A.J. He's the guy who'll be one of our playmakers for years. Re-sign Crabtree, Boldin for sure. I still haven't given up on Baldwin...pretty hard to find big WR's who have his kind of speed. He really hasn't had many opportunities to show what he's got. I'd also draft another good young WR in April.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
This forum advocated largely to get rid of Jenkins...because he just wasn't stepping up as you'd expect a #1 pick to do. If he has any real success in KC, more power to him. I think Harbaugh and his staff were pretty patient WRT him. By comparison, Patton is light years ahead of A.J. He's the guy who'll be one of our playmakers for years. Re-sign Crabtree, Boldin for sure. I still haven't given up on Baldwin...pretty hard to find big WR's who have his kind of speed. He really hasn't had many opportunities to show what he's got. I'd also draft another good young WR in April.

+1 Yes hopefully we can get Patton healthy

If he scores a TD, Chiefs automatically make it to the Superbowl, but lose to us!
Originally posted by OC49erLuVeR:
surprised?

It was Seller's Remorse...sorry...one of those watching highlights on the couch and maybe (ok i did) have an over reaction. Sorry guys! LOL

Funny on these dumb posts that people keep posting how bad it is. Don't wast your time then...hehe Just something I was interesting in knowing my other Faithful's thoughts....but the Ginn one still gets me.

1 yard last year to 469 this year. 2nd highest in his career. Most TDs in a season are 2. He's had 4 this year. It's the numbers. I can't overlook that especially when we were in need of WR's during the beginning and mid season. But you're right...end of the day it's all hindsight. But then again, that's why we have these forums...lol

the big picture is that we need to save the money for some other big names on the roster........ sellers remorse goes out the window.

that plus that play is pretty much the ONLY thing he's done in two seasons.

surprised?

LOL! no...that's Seattle when we beat them this Sunday! hehe
Originally posted by frenchmov:
now post AJ's easy drop 2 drives before that. dude is f**king garbage

he has 2 catches this season.... same amount as baldwin

Jenkins had 3 catches in the last game. He has made 5 catches in total so far this season.

Because he has been a disappointment up until that huge catch. Who knows? It could be the reception that gave the guy the confidence that he had lacked after his no-show 2012 season.
Originally posted by fastforward:
Because he has been a disappointment up until that huge catch. Who knows? It could be the reception that gave the guy the confidence that he had lacked after his no-show 2012 season.

Good point...sometimes you just need that to gain confidence back. Hope Baldwin has that opportunity too...if it's not too late already

once catch isn't gonna give him enough upper body strength to beat press man coverage. lol

once catch isn't gonna give him enough upper body strength to beat press man coverage. lol

i could be wrong but i think he was in the game at that point cus one their wr's went out for a few plays with injury or whatever. point is he isnt even in there base packages.
I felt like the trade made some sense on both sides... and that it was far too insignificant to really put much thought into for the fans. Neither WR has done much, and neither has had many opportunities on the field this season. Whether that is because they are/have been overlooked? or whether they are not earning snaps due to weekly practices? Who knows.. who cares... moving on.