There are 164 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

suggestion for networks broadcasting nfl games

i have noticed that they are now doing a split screen where 1/2 shows the live action and the other half shows a replay of play

i would like them to do something similar with 1/2 showing live play and the other showing the all 22 camera angle--or even full screen of the all 22 at times

the all 22 shows so much to understanding what is going on
[ Edited by hofer36 on Nov 29, 2013 at 1:16 PM ]
Originally posted by hofer36:
i have noticed that they are now doing a split screen where 1/2 shows the live action and the other half shows a replay of play

i would like them to do something similar with 1/2 showing live play and the other showing the all 22 camera angle--or even full screen of the all 22 at times

You want to get...what the NFL charges for free?

That wouldn't work well for all tv watchers anyways
Originally posted by hofer36:

They need to show all th replays. I hate when they don't show replays and show coaches standing around, show the announcers talking or show random stat graphics.

They should send replays directly to phones, tablets or computer so we can watch actual action instead of watching guys talk about b.s.