There are 150 users in the forums

Why would the NFL not Flex the Lambs @ 49ers instead of 4-7 Giants @ 3-8 Redskins??????

Shop 49ers game tickets
Lambs @ 49ers is a BIG Game for playoff positioning possibilities for both teams and a division rival, why not Flex that game to NBC Sunday Night instead of two LOSING teams??? East Coast Bias to the Max!!!!
East coast hype bias. Nobody gives a s**t about Niners/rams outside of these 2 cities. Playoff positioning or not.

/thread
Candlestick bias ... don't want to risk another 'lights out' moment
NFCE. Those teams represent 2 of the larger media markets and fan bases in this country. New York and DC in the same division equals major ratings
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
thats ok because i really hate to hear collinsworth on niner games. however i do note he did toss us a bone last night when praising our linebackers
Because contrary to popular belief, there is more football than 49'er football?
it seems 50% of the Sunday night games/Monday night games involve NFC East teams. Its understandable due to the media markets and fan bases. However, it would be nice if at least 1 of those teams actually were a legit contender instead of average teams.

There is nothing worse than a Giants vs Redskins game. i dont even watch them anymore.
No idea. Would much rather watch Arizona vs. Philly or Cincy vs. San Diego.
Because some games are "protected" by their respected networks. Im guessing Fox wanted to keep 9ers game since there are so few choices in the 4:00pm et slot
DId you not watch the last game that was national between the Rams and Niners? I mean come on.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
The league/roger Badhell figured since they do a lot of crooked, awful, shady and crappy things around the league, then they might as well be consistent and go on with this (crappy game/schedule).
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Because some games are "protected" by their respected networks. Im guessing Fox wanted to keep 9ers game since there are so few choices in the 4:00pm et slot

this
Why can't every 9er game be flexed to sunday night
49ers have already met their maximum Sunday Night allotment for this season.

/thread
What I am pissed though is that they aren't showing 49ers/Rams in the DC area (they are in NYC though).....and I'll be leaving NY early to come home to DC so won't be able to get it at home.
Share 49ersWebzone