LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

Did Mike Tomlin intentionally force Jacoby Jones to change direction on kick return?

Shop 49ers game tickets
That's probably the lowest I've seen a coach go! wow
He just gave Pete "The Cheat" Carroll another idea of cheating to win. Daammmmit!!!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:

I remember a weird kind of an exchange between harbaugh and tomlin from last season I believe. Pre game or post game I don't remember which but yeah tomlin did that s**t on purpose
Lifetime ban from every sport
To me it looked like Tomlin knew what he was doing. This is a scene from a Raiders-Steelers game of the 70's. Somewhere Al Davis is saying nice play.
He needs answer for impersonating Omar Epps too
This whole things was BS. The ref had to run around him and never even thought of throwing a flag? Tomlin knew exactly what he was doing because if you watch a slowed down version of the video where you can see his eyes he was watching for it. The refs are so worried about illegal hits that officiating for even simple rules has gone right out the window. I'm seriously getting so fed up by bad calls made by jumpy, flag happy refs and offensive oriented rules. The game is getting watered dopwn so much its the equivalent of movie theater soda.
This whole things was BS. The ref had to run around him and never even thought of throwing a flag? Tomlin knew exactly what he was doing because if you watch a slowed down version of the video where you can see his eyes he was watching for it. The refs are so worried about illegal hits that officiating for even simple rules has gone right out the window. I'm seriously getting so fed up by bad calls made by jumpy, flag happy refs and offensive oriented rules. The game is getting watered dopwn so much its the equivalent of movie theater soda.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Conspiracy Ray?! Conspiracy! Can't wait to say what he has to say on Sunday. Not that I really care but I'm sure he'll complain about another bad NFL decision in which his team won. Its always "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha"! The Ravens are the Jan Brady of the NFL in his eyes.

who put that there?
Originally posted by dmatt:
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
What a disgraceful act!!! Worse than the Jets strength and conditioning coach that tripped a gunner on punt coverage. Ban Tomlin for the rest of the season

Agreed

X3 coaches cheating should not be tollerated. Put him out for the rest of the season
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:

Conspiracy Ray?! Conspiracy! Can't wait to say what he has to say on Sunday. Not that I really care but I'm sure he'll complain about another bad NFL decision in which his team won. Its always "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha"! The Ravens are the Jan Brady of the NFL in his eyes.

I didn't see the game. Are you serious? The ref didn't even throw a flag?

Not only should there have been a flag, but a touchdown should have been awarded. Remember when Flacco was talking about tackling Ginn if he breaks it at the end of the Super Bowl? He was being serious, because he thought that the worst that could happen was a penalty and another play. The reality is that the refs have the power to award a touchdown if a coach or player or even a fan comes onto the field and disrupts the play.

The confusion among refs in the NFL, no consistency, not knowing the situation, not knowing the rules, is becoming sad when you compare them with other pro sports. The NFL rules and officiating looks like amateur hour compared to the NBA, NHL and MLB.

In any other pro sport, if a coach interfered with the play, there would have been some type of ramification or penalty. SOMETHING would have happened. In the NFL, it's like watching a high school football game where nobody knows the rules and nobody knows what's going on.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Nov 29, 2013 at 4:27 PM ]
Whatever happened to that Jets coach that tripped a Miami player a few years back? I think he was suspended for the rest of the season or something close but don't know what happened since.

Share 49ersWebzone