LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 155 users in the forums

Week 13 NFL Gameday Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Drew Brees.....he mad as hell.

"Since 2009, nobody has won more road games in the NFL than us.

Since 2006, we're 2nd behind the New England Patriots."

*silence from the journalists on hand*

"Well clearly nobody has done their research."
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
Originally posted by LVJay:
When a guy like Lockette does that, it's time to blow out the candles.... nity nite Aints!!

wasnt even a catch these refs are handing seattle the game

It's in the bag... Roger Badhell / refs let them do what they want (pop PEDS, DBs hold on every single play, eat skittles / chew gum with PED flavor in em, etc)... all of them--crooks & cheats!!
Originally posted by JimHarbaughsDouche:
Heck of a team that will kick the s**t out of your team next week. Jesus Christ your fans suck ass.

GTFO here you troll
I can't believe the classless whining and crying in here. You're a second class team in a second class city of f*ggots and drug addicts. f**k you guys, the NFC goes through Seattle a*****es.

Dude, why so angry? You're team was great tonight and you come in here all agitated like a mean drunk? WTF? Enjoy your night.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Learn something, you uneducated f**ks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9Dp20ydm1E

I learned you are the poster child for an immature, low-life, piece of s**t fan base. Thanks for info.

This

Bandwagon fans gonna bandwagon. The average age for their fanbase is probably about 14.

All the Seattle fans want for Christmas...is appreciation from the 49ers fans. Unfortunately, due to the low class players on their team, they will never get that respect.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
This is setting up for your typical tale of two halfs game. Seattle will win the 1st half and the Saints will come back storming in the 2nd and win. BOOK IT.

This is why I never write things like ohh Seattle will stomp the Niners BOOK IT (even pre-week 2, I didn't make any statements like that). Because if it doesn't happen, you end up looking like a fool.
Webzone is infested with trolls these days.
Learn something, you uneducated f**ks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9Dp20ydm1E

OKC! OKC! OKC!

It's really too bad they didn't create artificial crowd noise for those supersonics. They might still be around.

You're spending too much time here. We get your point. We're all "uneducated people who suck". Now can you go back to cleaning dirty vaginas?
Originally posted by zaghawk:
This is why I never write things like ohh Seattle will stomp the Niners BOOK IT (even pre-week 2, I didn't make any statements like that). Because if it doesn't happen, you end up looking like a fool.

Yet we can count on you to be one of the first to point out when someone else does. Thanks. Especially appreciate that considering the s**t your homeboy jimharbaughsdouche is spewing up across this board. Way to get on here first thing Tuesday morning to point that out. All you Seattle trolls suck. At least jimharbaughsdouche doesn't hide it. Police your own kind or GTFO!!!!!!!!!
Damn -- poor Saints:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/saints-night-somehow-gets-worse-plane-breaks-down-073033606--nfl.html

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Damn -- poor Saints:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/saints-night-somehow-gets-worse-plane-breaks-down-073033606--nfl.html

Cheat with PEDs.
Cheat with crowd noise.
Cheat with airplanes.

Yep. Sounds about right.
Originally posted by TheGoldenNugget:
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
So am I, Montreal born and bred! What about you?
Vancouver BC. Same born and bred hahaha. Thought I was the only Canadian on These boards.

welcome aboard. i too am a niner fan from vancouver.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by TheGoldenNugget:
So am I, Montreal born and bred! What about you?
Vancouver BC. Same born and bred hahaha. Thought I was the only Canadian on These boards.

welcome aboard. i too am a niner fan from vancouver.
Pilgrims in an unholy land
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Jeezus sheesus so much internet hostility between individuals who are probably share a ton of similarities in real life and would hang out with each other in a heart beat in a different setting.

I think our D is better than Seattle's, honestly. In terms of our common opponents (other than having to play the Saints at home) we have done as well as they have. Gave up less points to the Colts, Cards and Texans for instance. The Carolina games were both low scoring and the Panthers fumbled it in the red zone against them. Our D is as good or better than theirs. It's the O we need to worry about, on our end and theirs.

I'm sorry. I haven't seen our D play that good on both ends since 1989. The Hags are better than us. You take something from how many points Indy scored at home? Did you watch that game? I did. The Colts scored 1 more TD, AT HOME and that was on a blocked punt return. In both cases you mention, the Hags played the same teams away that we played at home. I see us winning this game, in a close, brutal fashion, but no way is our defense that good. Maybe up front and at LB, but the whole enchilada? Hags got it.
Share 49ersWebzone