There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Week 13 NFL Gameday Thread

Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I've always wondered why some guys state their high school and not the college they went to during the player introductions.

T Suggs- Ball so hard University

Lol
I remember T-Sizzle being interviewed before the draft, baseball cap tilted to the side, huge chains around his neck, saying D's and Dat with every sentence. I thought this guy was from Hood U. After the draft I watched another interview and he spoke intelligently, like a college professor. He's been zoomin' the public for years.
I can see it now. Baltimore is getting their s**t together last 4 weeks for another SB run. We take the same path and it's a rematch losing by 3 f**king pts. Aw hell just give 'em back-to-back Lombardis. I guess Flacco really did earn that huge ass contract.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I can see it now. Baltimore is getting their s**t together last 4 weeks for another SB run. We take the same path and it's a rematch losing by 3 f**king pts. Aw hell just give 'em back-to-back Lombardis. I guess Flacco really did earn that huge ass contract.

Yeah.....they still can't run the ball, they aren't going anywhere.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Yeah.....they still can't run the ball, they aren't going anywhere.

They couldn't run last year...that why flacco adopted as a Hail Mary QB
Nice play by big ben
Sanders does a Ray Lewis dance in the endzone.........love it.
lol
[ Edited by jrg on Nov 28, 2013 at 7:26 PM ]
Originally posted by Muggins:

Was he just puking up blood on the sidelines? Was someone pissing or was that a water bottle?
Originally posted by mattster03:
Was he just puking up blood on the sidelines? Was someone pissing or was that a water bottle?

puking, water bottle
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by mattster03:

puking, water bottle

Who?
Come on Steelers. I hate the Ravens now.
Finish them Steelers! Let's go!!!
  • vaden
  • Veteran
That's a total BS rule. He earned that TD.