LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Week 13 NFL Gameday Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Brees 80 yards passing, full potato
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
So much for those revolutionary ear-plugs Sean Payton was raving about LOL.

Saints look completely shell-shocked. They can't handle this atmosphere.

Saints in general don't travel well, but they've been off balance all game, poor performance, with the refs chipping in with some huge assists to back them up.

Yup, pretty much. This game told me nothing new about either team. Seattle is a damn good team. Probably the best in the NFL.

But again, we can beat these dudes. I know our defense is capable of slowing them down. We just need to play turnover free and sustain drives. Tall order against that team, but it can be done.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Dec 2, 2013 at 8:00 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Is Brees out there auditioning for the latest NyQuil commercial
Darrell Bevell will get HC looks at the end of the season, if teams are willing to wait until we knock the Hawks out of the playoffs.
They're not even one-dimensional they're nondimensional now.
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
i still dont understand the no call for holding because the qb threw the ball haha

Which one was that?
i still dont think seattle is that great...theyre good
Originally posted by glorydayz:
The Seahawks have like 2-3 white players on the entire team! Just something I noticed during this blow out, I like how they talked about the school's these guys went to. They are a smart group of guys.

I can't wait to play these guys Sunday. Our defense won't check out the way the Saints defense has.

The Saints also seem to fear these guys, we won't have that problem either.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
i still dont understand the no call for holding because the qb threw the ball haha

Which one was that?

im not sure if it was because he threw or ran but they waived it off for some unknown reason
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

It's all those commercials he's doing. He should quit clowning around and study more, like Wilson, Brady, Manning..etc. His sideline demeanor sucks too.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Dec 2, 2013 at 8:00 PM ]

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

It's all those commercials he's doing. He should quit clowning around and study more, like Wilson, Brady, Manning..etc. His sideline demeanor sucks too.

+1 hahah, well done sir.
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Darrell Bevell will get HC looks at the end of the season, if teams are willing to wait until we knock the Hawks out of the playoffs.

This. I have no doubt stating that Seattle's offensive coaching staff is superior to that of the 49er's....easily. You see the development of guys on offense, the clever playcalling, spreading defenses out, attacking their weaknesses...etc. They put their guys in the best possible position to succeed.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Wow a mistake by Wilson
Forward pass, refs better call that s**t.
Past the LOS, dumbass.
Share 49ersWebzone